HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup

Old Posted Jun 25, 2012, 12:49 PM
BANNED

CHALLENGE: ≤ 20-Storey Residential Building to S.Paulo City

Good Afternoon,

I have a challenge for you.
We have a small plot of 20m x 5m front on the street Andrade Pertence 167, near the Avenida Santo Amaro in the city of S.Paulo.
Well the story is long of this small plot, where was the house of my grandfather. Inspection was later overturned by the municipality, in a terrible state to be demolished, leaving the area almost abandoned.
After a long time in a state of neglect, this will ultimately be incorporated into the neighboring house-lots in a new residential building, marked as red square on the ground in the attached photo.

I know none of photos and renderings of the appearance they will built there, but would like to see it as you have beeing done for it. The plot of the street number as 167 Google Street View will be the driveway to Garage. I believe the process will take a while yet, the paperwork is being made, but the contractor is already providing the documents for such a building. Certainly since the project has done pro site, it was just no info to the public for sales. We believe that everything will start in 2012 yet soon. I think it will look like as in the other back street with about 15 floors, which can be 20 or two towers. Please make your effort doing a grace project to it. Grateful. Only front trees must be kept, be environmental thinking.

CHALLENGE: It is also the challenge for those who like to make in your spare time, a wonderful project for such a venture. Post your rendering here in the thread below. You are free to use any 3D software, CAD or so. If you want to do in a nice freely hand design, feel free. So, we have soon a comparative terms as point of view, what you would like to be in the area and what in my discovery of would be the real. What do you think? The only drawback is to be RESIDENTIAL and in harmony with the neighborhood. The rest is free. It would be interesting to see the results. It is preferred to no pass the 20-storey height mark for a Residential. The Style like Late-modernist, futurism or even Art Deco is the most important. Interesting shapes of appearance is what counts most. Unfortunatly I can't give a price, but just for fun, if you want to have a nice hobby in doing. None commercial use of your project will be used. It belongs only to you. You are free to divulgate as you want.

Source: Google Maps & Street View. Edited by me.

Please post your DESIGN in 2D or 3D here
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I did my own design which you could seen here: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showpost.php?p=5746870&postcount=3

my own project in the spare time. Hope you have comprehension that I used your Google Earth Image to allocate my project on the site appropriated. © Siriusmillenium Design

Specifications:

Diagram:

Building Name: INFINITO
Other Names: Residencial Infinito
Street Address: Rua Dr. Andrade Pertence, 167 - Vila Olímpia BR-04549-020 São Paulo
City: São Paulo - SP Brazil
Postal Code: 04549-020
State/Province: São Paulo

Interesting Facts: Definition of Name http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity - Shape of Building floor projection.

• Architect: SiriusMillenium Design

• The building located in an abandoned lot of 5 (front) x 20 m for years, since the house of Grandfather was demolished, due to innapropriate conditions, it was not used as Residential anymore since long time, it was finally incorporated to the adjacent neighboord houses to be built a residential building. As it is not know the Appearance of it from constructor, it is made this proposal as luxury 20-loft appartments for upper class owners.

• The residential building has 12 floors, which 10 floors are 2 apartments per storey, a total of 20 lofts. The one with Varandah it's to cost about R$ 2.5 millions and the other in other side without it, would be about R$ 2 millions. Of course all curtain glass amenities of hotels today are there, like for example, air-conditioning and the spa-pool at groundfloor. At Entrance it has 2 refined recepcionists from 9-18 hours to receive the services to appartments. At roof it has at one side the helicopter pad, at the other side sun cells to water heating. The Building is supervisioned offshore with cameras, security from a third administration company. 2 elevators and a conference room at ground floor is able to inhabitants' use. At spa has vestuary and 3 whirlpools in close area. Barbicue area is seen in each Varandah. 2 Deck Chairs pro Whirlpool at Varandah is also forseen. 40 garages lot in underground - 2 vehicles per apartment. 3 spherical wind turbines capture the wind on the roof for additional energy generation.

• Photos:

• Rendering:

• Floor-to-floor height: 4m

Heights - roof: 47m
Current Building Status: Fantasy

Construction Dates--
- started: 2012
- finished: 2013

Above ground floors: 12
Below ground floors: 1
Elevator count: 2
Unit count: 20

Structure Type(s): Highrise
Building Use(s): Residential
Building Style(s): Late Modernist
Building Materials: Reinf. Concrete, Glass, Steel, White Granit all apartments floor, Ceramics

Last edited by M.K.; Jun 27, 2012 at 7:00 AM.

Old Posted Jul 5, 2012, 12:02 AM
cookies, skittles & milk

nice design man! although this little part of the forum is pretty much extinct :/

would love to enter but busy at the moment. plus i'm trying to get back into my own sketchup projects. hope more people get into this comp!

Old Posted Jul 6, 2012, 3:23 PM
FUS RO DAH!

the Sketchup forums at SSC (international and brazil) are very much active however...

Old Posted Jul 7, 2012, 8:24 PM

Why does the design make no attempt to relate to the surroundings? And where are the wind turbines mentioned in the description?

Old Posted Jul 7, 2012, 9:51 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lecom View Post
1. Why does the design make no attempt to relate to the surroundings? 2. And where are the wind turbines mentioned in the description?
1. It does. I just not draw the trees.
2. The wind turbines were mentioned located on the other side of roof, which is not the heliport. I did not draw as well, because is a detail. The design was generical. I thought that the turbines could be something like this, depending on dimensions could be more than 3:

Source

Connected in some way with a reducer to a shaft in electrical converter among of the solar cells so:

Source

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Google Sketchup