HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

432 Park Avenue in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
New York Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted May 16, 2015, 12:09 AM

I have dibs on whichever girl you guys don't yet...Honestly these people are too good looking.

Walk into the room and give these people a "Sup!.."

Old Posted May 16, 2015, 12:30 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

According to the movie, "The Wolf of Wall Street", units such as this are not for business, but for rampant parties that end at 8am, which is the right time to quickly catch the subway so that they can get to work at 9am (wall street).

But once the cameras and the dancing ballerinas leave, the bald guy and the Men's Warehouse looking chap will bring out the quaaludes, and cocaine, and party like its 1980.

Which I can't blame them, because with that much money, they can party like Keith Richards. Also what a great view to enjoy the bright, trailing, blurry lights that one experiences during a hangover. Its like a Picasso Painting of NYC.

Old Posted May 16, 2015, 2:47 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by photoLith View Post
I like the third one down, the kids thinking, I really hate my rich parents, my life is soo rough. Then the fourth one down the guys like, damn I really would like a piece of dat.
Ahh, the spoiled rich.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris08876 View Post
All the women in there are so fine.

The last pic, she's waiting. The lust, it's seeping through her. But he's too busy pondering his portfolio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onn View Post
I have dibs on whichever girl you guys don't yet...Honestly these people are too good looking.
Meanwhile, when you purchase a unit in the building, you'll probably greet Melissa McCarthy (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Quote:
According to the movie, "The Wolf of Wall Street", units such as this are not for business, but for rampant parties that end at 8am, which is the right time to quickly catch the subway so that they can get to work at 9am (wall street).

But once the cameras and the dancing ballerinas leave, the bald guy and the Men's Warehouse looking chap will bring out the quaaludes, and cocaine, and party like its 1980.
Oh I can imagine the parties that go on in these places. I believe one of the upper units of One57 was purchased precisely for that reason..

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.

Old Posted May 16, 2015, 2:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCs77 View Post

Terrific pictures.

They did an event at the building on april 21st. the Storefront 2015 Spring Benefit: TRANS, Honoring: Do Ho Suh and Thom Mayne.

Must have been held at the retail store facing 57th street.

http://storefrontnews.org/programmin...ts?c=&p=&e=683

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/storefro...ts-15882656453

http://www.storefrontnews.org/progra...ts?c=&p=&e=696

2015 STOREFRONT SPRING GALA - TRANS by Storefront for Art and Architecture, on Flickr

STOREFRONT 2015 SPRING BENEFIT TRANS - HONORING DO HO SUH AND THOM MAYNE AT 432 PARK AVE by Storefront for Art and Architecture, on Flickr

STOREFRONT 2015 SPRING BENEFIT TRANS - HONORING DO HO SUH AND THOM MAYNE AT 432 PARK AVE by Storefront for Art and Architecture, on Flickr

2015 STOREFRONT SPRING GALA - TRANS by Storefront for Art and Architecture, on Flickr

How did you guys got invite at the party? The party is over!

Old Posted May 16, 2015, 1:33 PM

I'm pretty sure more of these type of buildings are going to be built here and there around the city.

Old Posted May 17, 2015, 1:59 AM
New Yorker for life

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.

Old Posted May 17, 2015, 4:04 AM
Ex Houstonian

To think that view in 2 years will be drastically changed seamed unfathomable just 2 years ago. Hell 432 Park Place 2 years ago seemed like a dream.

Old Posted May 17, 2015, 10:24 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

432 Park in the Jungle known as Midtown:

Credit: Jose Tutlven

Old Posted May 18, 2015, 4:59 AM

More shots from uptown

And one from Joisee

Old Posted May 18, 2015, 11:48 AM

It seems the focus group for selling these apartments were billionaire ballerinas?

Old Posted May 18, 2015, 8:47 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by The North One View Post
It seems the focus group for selling these apartments were billionaire ballerinas?
They come with the units. Every unit comes with 10 free hot girls.

And some cigars, so that the owner can smoke them while looking at the city, and planning which assemblages to take, so that he can build even more towers.

Old Posted May 18, 2015, 8:54 PM

Quote:
They come with the units. Every unit comes with 10 free hot girls.

And some cigars, so that the owner can smoke them while looking at the city, and planning which assemblages to take, so that he can build even more towers.
Reminds me of the movie Soylent Green! Each apt came with a "furniture"

Old Posted May 19, 2015, 9:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kznyc2k View Post
More shots from uptown

And one from Joisee

As much as I like 432 I think I would prefer to live in one of those homes in the foreground.

Old Posted May 19, 2015, 1:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiRiser View Post
As much as I like 432 I think I would prefer to live in one of those homes in the foreground.
You would rather live in a townhouse in the Jersey swamps than a supertall penthouse on Park Ave.? To each his own, I guess.

Old Posted May 20, 2015, 2:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
You would rather live in a townhouse in the Jersey swamps than a supertall penthouse on Park Ave.? To each his own, I guess.
Ha! shows what I know of NY doesn't it. I thought they looked like prime(ish) real estate. Water view n' all.

Old Posted May 20, 2015, 3:08 AM
DENNAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
Those houses do look nice, maybe it's just the picture though. Obviously living in 432 park avenue would be just amazing.

Old Posted May 20, 2015, 3:48 AM
Homo sapiens sapiens

That's the Harmon Cove condo complex. Most of the units there are 1k-1.5k square feet and would probably sell for under 500k per pop. So, expensive for a swamp, but cheap for a 20 minute car right into Midtown.

~ My Stamford, CT Thread ~~ My Danbury, CT Thread ~

Old Posted May 21, 2015, 10:13 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Old Posted May 22, 2015, 4:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypothalamus View Post
That's the Harmon Cove condo complex. Most of the units there are 1k-1.5k square feet and would probably sell for under 500k per pop. So, expensive for a swamp, but cheap for a 20 minute car right into Midtown.
Why you don't take on Subway? It's much easier for you. You don't have to take a car with you. Leave a car at home.

Old Posted May 22, 2015, 9:58 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by N830MH View Post
Why you don't take on Subway? It's much easier for you. You don't have to take a car with you. Leave a car at home.
Its in Secaucus. Its located such that its probably quicker to drive through the Lincoln tunnel versus walking 3 miles to the Path station, and then transferring at Grove St, just to go to Midtown.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive