360 10th Avenue in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
New York Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Jan 17, 2022, 3:40 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMKeynes View Post
I’m shocked that McCourt is sitting on this in light of the scorching hot condo market. Does anyone know if he has partnered with a real developer? I thought that he did.
He’ll probably sit out this cycle into the next.

Quote:
A spokesperson for McCourt Partners said the developers are “100 percent committed” to completing the project, a 730,000-square-foot retail and residential tower.

“They have very exceptionally patient capital,” he said. “Their time frame is like 99 years.”

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.

Old Posted Jan 17, 2022, 4:20 AM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
He’ll probably sit out this cycle into the next.
That’s crazy. If he waits five years, he can potentially face a lot of competition for Phase 2 of the HY.

Old Posted Mar 27, 2023, 3:41 PM
New Yorker for life

MARCH 26, 2023

Another site where the tumbleweeds would blow, but they do stage a lot of events here.

“Office buildings are our factories – whether for tech, creative or traditional industries we must continue to grow our modern factories to create new jobs,” said United States Senator Chuck Schumer.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2023, 5:40 PM
New Yorker for life

June 25, 2023

Old Posted Jun 26, 2023, 5:59 PM

I guess they won't be breaking ground this summer. Hopefully those pickle ball courts are gone when the weather turns cooler, and this project finally moves forward.

Old Posted Jun 29, 2023, 2:37 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawford View Post
I guess they won't be breaking ground this summer. Hopefully those pickle ball courts are gone when the weather turns cooler, and this project finally moves forward.
Yes, I hope this is short lived. But something is better than an empty lot I guess.

https://hauteliving.com/2023/06/manh...hudson/732608/

Manhattan Welcomes Inaugural Padel Club: Reserve NYC Hudson

June 27, 2023
by Haute Living

Quote:
On the heels of the successful Miami Seaplane outpost, Reserve announces the first-ever padel club in Manhattan, Reserve NYC Hudson.

On Monday June 26th, led by founder Wayne Boich, Reserve became Manhattan’s inaugural padel club. Reserve NYC Hudson is situated in one of the city’s most innovative and culturally-dynamic regions, Hudson Yards. The club is set to offer players and fans of all levels an unparalleled opportunity to learn, play and compete.

“We’re proud to open the first padel club in Manhattan,” said Wayne Boich. “We have designed this club to be a destination for padel fans and players across the city. Reserve NYC Hudson will redefine the standards of sporting excellence and will create a legacy that will inspire the padel community for years to come. This is a great addition to Manhattan, and Reserve as a brand, as we continue to grow.”

Reserve NYC Hudson features three state-of-the-art padel courts, designed to meet the highest standards of gameplay. The club houses a gran-and-go Pura Vida outpost, elevated viewing areas, private restrooms, and a fully stocked shop offering the latest padel equipment and exclusive apparel releases throughout the summer. On-site lockers are available for secure storage of personal belongings.

After an initial opening period, Reserve NYC Hudson will introduce tailored membership options including priority court booking and premier access to special events. The highest-tiered membership, the invitation-only global membership, will guarantee access to Reserve NYC Hudson as well as all future club openings.

Old Posted Aug 28, 2023, 4:18 PM

https://www.cityrealty.com/nyc/marke...on-yards/59524

Quote:
According to the developer’s website, Skidmore Owings & Merrill has been enlisted to design a one million-square-foot Class A office tower with state-of-the-art environmental and health infrastructure. Preleasing is expected to begin this year, and construction is expected to commence in 2024.
https://mccourtpartners.com/portfolio/360-tenth-avenue/

Old Posted Aug 28, 2023, 4:26 PM

This is clearly over 1,000 feet.

Another supertall for NYC.

Incredible.

Old Posted Aug 28, 2023, 4:48 PM

Finally some news about this project. We went from 730,000 square feet to 1 million. The tower is well over 1,000 ft tall, allowing for Two Manhattan West is 935 ft tall.

Old Posted Aug 28, 2023, 5:01 PM
Show me the blueprints

Are you telling me 450 W 31 is actually going to remain?

There is no goodness in him, and his power to convince people otherwise is beyond understanding

Old Posted Aug 28, 2023, 5:04 PM
DENNAB

^ 2 Manhattan West is well in the background but I agree, compared to 10 HY (which is about 880 feet tall) it looks about 1000. It seems to maybe even be a little closer than 10HY at second glance.

If I had to guess conservatively, the floors end just under 900 feet and the crown just under 1000.

Awesome looking tower though!

Old Posted Aug 28, 2023, 9:57 PM

One million sf of office space seems small for a 67 story 1,000 ft tall new office tower in Manhattan. I guess we will get more detailed specs later...

Old Posted Aug 28, 2023, 10:18 PM
Show me the blueprints

^The lot doesn't apparently include the older building with the chimney next door which means it's not all that big.

There is no goodness in him, and his power to convince people otherwise is beyond understanding

Old Posted Aug 29, 2023, 4:02 AM
New Yorker for life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeSelby View Post

Interesting, but as the demand in Hudson Yards has been for office, not shocking. Very small floorplates though, especially when you consider the elevators they would need for office.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCReid View Post
One million sf of office space seems small for a 67 story 1,000 ft tall new office tower in Manhattan. I guess we will get more detailed specs later...
Office could work on that site, but residential could work there as well, now that the surrounding area is built up. But it would be more of a boutique office building, with smaller office plates. So I would imagine it being very slender and tall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
Are you telling me 450 W 31 is actually going to remain?
Yes, that was the last update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYguy View Post
Filing for very slight increase in FAR.

Old Posted Aug 30, 2023, 2:25 PM
Mulan M.

Old Posted Aug 30, 2023, 2:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahoi View Post
Nice... How tall is the tower and how many floors does it have?

Old Posted Aug 30, 2023, 3:03 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

New Rendering Revealed For Office Supertall At 360 Tenth Avenue In Midtown West, Manhattan

Quote:
A new rendering has been revealed for 360 Tenth Avenue, a proposed supertall commercial skyscraper in Midtown West, Manhattan. Designed by Skidmore, Owings & Merrill, the structure is planned to stand 1,000 feet tall and yield 1 million square feet of Class A office space. McCourt Global is the current owner of the property, which is situated between Brookfield Properties‘ Manhattan West complex and Related Companies‘ first phase of Hudson Yards, and bound by West 31st Street to the north, Dyer Avenue and West 30th Street to the south, and Tenth Avenue to the west.

The above rendering from McCourt Global’s website depicts the southern elevation of the slender tower, which is shown clad in a transparent glass curtain wall. The building rises from a square footprint with a pair of shallow setbacks below the midpoint. Near the two-thirds mark, the profile begins to step back successively, creating a wedge-like appearance reminiscent of SHoP Architects’ 111 West 57th Street. A centralized mechanical bulkhead is located within the tapering section, which culminates in a transparent crown.

McCourt purchased the property for $167 million in 2013 from Sherwood Equities and Long Wharf Real Estate, which had bought it from Barclays in 2011 after the company seized the parcel in 2009 from Extell, which had originally acquired the land for only $23 million in 2005. Today, the plot is currently home to multiple pickleball courts and has been used in the past for various pop-up events.

360 Tenth Avenue’s proposed height would place its roof parapet five feet higher than SOM’s 995-foot-tall One Manhattan West, and 131 feet below The Edge observatory at Kohn Pedersen Fox‘s 1,268-foot-tall 30 Hudson Yards. The design firm is planning to engineer 360 Tenth Avenue to LEED platinum standards and incorporate the latest environmental, health, and safety components. The website also states that the property would offer a direct connection to the recently opened High Line – Moynihan Connector.

Construction is planned commence sometime next year, though an exact timeline has yet to be finalized.
=======================
NYY

Old Posted Aug 30, 2023, 3:12 PM
Show me the blueprints

So nowhere near where the rendering seems to depict.

Old Posted Aug 30, 2023, 4:07 PM
New Yorker for life

Construction next year seems fast, but the site has been ready. That conceptual rendering is obviously below the deck of 30 Hudson.

Old Posted Aug 30, 2023, 8:38 PM
DENNAB

^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busy Bee View Post
So nowhere near where the rendering seems to depict.
The rendering depicts an 1,000' tower. It's in front of many of the other buildings which is why it looks so tall. I mentioned this a few posts back.

Quote:
^ 2 Manhattan West is well in the background but I agree, compared to 10 HY (which is about 880 feet tall) it looks about 1000. It seems to maybe even be a little closer than 10HY at second glance.

If I had to guess conservatively, the floors end just under 900 feet and the crown just under 1000.

Awesome looking tower though!

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals