HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Mar 31, 2021, 10:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_J View Post
It would be a shame if the office building accidently damaged the Hilton Garden Inn / Homewood Suites next door during construction, requiring a reconstruction of the façade.
The Hilton Garden Inn/ Home Suites is a dramatically Awful (Read Very Ugly) Building for sure--

Old Posted Apr 1, 2021, 1:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL_J View Post
It would be a shame if the office building accidently damaged the Hilton Garden Inn / Homewood Suites next door during construction, requiring a reconstruction of the façade.
No worries...that’s not going to happen. It’s going to be fine.

Old Posted Apr 2, 2021, 11:37 AM

The new Portman office proposal to replace the hotel proposal near Krog St looks great
https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...Pos=3#cxrecs_s

Old Posted Apr 10, 2021, 8:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg View Post
Google’s taking 500k sq feet in 1105. That logo is gonna look great lit up on that tower.
Yes your absolutely right, I hope the whole Tower is lit up with colorful lighting. Like that One in Buckhead that has the Green lights running from top to bottom. Not sure of the name of that Tower. It’s off Peachtree rd in Buckhead.

Old Posted Apr 10, 2021, 9:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scania View Post
I simply went on the list that was given. We were talking about where Atlanta ranked...in that lists, Gainesville is included in Atlanta, Riverside/San Bernardino is not included with LA. Just read the list. My statement is true and accurate based on the list with Atlanta being ranked #9...Riverside/San Bernardino was maybe 21 or 22. Heck...we all live here, but we can be true to things. Lol
You are correct, LA is KA and Riverside is Riverside. Been there a Million Times Lol. Riverside is next to Moreno Valley off the 60/91 and 215 jct. what i wouldn’t give to have a Fat Burger and Farmers boy burger.sooo Good. I wish Fat burger was in Atlanta. Haha

Old Posted Apr 10, 2021, 9:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1lifealex View Post
Here's an interesting website for you guys to look at https://urbanize.city/atlanta/
I’m already signed up on this site lol. Your right, you get information on All the up coming developments and what is going on. What now Atlanta is another Good source. To bad Curbed Atlanta isn’t putting anything out like they Use to. They kinda stopped publishing stuff it seems. Ajc is Good But they want you to pay for their articles. Sometimes you can read them for free but mostly u get just a few lines and that’s it. As far as details on projects, Etc.

Old Posted Apr 14, 2021, 10:15 PM

Midtown atlanta

Toll Brothers' 1018 West Peachtree project and Middle Street Partners' 1081 Juniper Street project both returned to the Midtown Development Review Committee last night with revised designs. See what the DRC had to say about the projects here: https://bit.ly/3abWFJ2

Old Posted Apr 14, 2021, 10:18 PM

Toll Bros. returned to the Midtown DRC

1018 West Peachtree Street
After an initial concept that was presented to the DRC in the summer of 2019, Toll Brothers returned to share updated plans to develop the site in two phases. The first phase is a 37-story residential tower with 376 market-rate units and 4,900 SF retail along West Peachtree Street. The second phase is a 35-story student tower fronting Spring Street.

Old Posted Apr 14, 2021, 10:24 PM

40 Stories Hotel will rise next MB/stadium

Old Posted Apr 14, 2021, 10:27 PM

Gwcc at signia

Old Posted Apr 15, 2021, 10:56 AM

Holy cow that Signia doc is packed with details right down to the chairs. The architecture doesn’t excite me but the interiors are stunning.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2021, 11:34 AM

Awesome....^^^^^^^^

Old Posted Apr 15, 2021, 2:59 PM

It'll make a pretty big impact on the skyline since it's kind of in its own area. The Omni is the next closest skyscraper, and it's about 0.4 miles away.

Old Posted Apr 15, 2021, 3:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivtim View Post
It'll make a pretty big impact on the skyline since it's kind of in its own area. The Omni is the next closest skyscraper, and it's about 0.4 miles away.
I’m hopeful it’s a catalyst for denser infill along Northside drive. Feels like a other wave is coming due to recent development with the Westside connector trail, Microsoft at Reservoir Park, and GT’s expansion.

Old Posted Apr 16, 2021, 2:57 PM

https://drewcompany.com/georgia-worl...el-atlanta-ga/

Drew Company is the developer for a new 975-room convention center hotel adjacent to the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, GA. This headquarters hotel at the GWCC campus has the unique ability to be a prominent, iconic landmark hotel, attracting guests attending the many activities and events at the GWCC, Mercedes-Benz Stadium (new home of the Atlanta Falcons), Philips Arena (home of the Atlanta Hawks) and Centennial Olympic Park. Drew Company is the developer and manages all aspects of development for this project, including, but not limited to, hotel brand selection, conceptual and logistical planning during preconstruction, construction and facility transition periods; operating plan development; provision of project quality control systems, insurance, safety and compliance programs; monitoring construction building controls and milestone schedules; review of reports, manuals and standards from providers of inspection, testing, commissioning and training services; monitoring project costs and negotiating contracts for labor, materials and services. The hotel will be the first Signia by Hilton, a new dynamic meetings and events-focused brand, operated by Hilton. Gensler is the architect and designer and Skanksa is providing construction management services. The property is owned by the Georgia World Congress Center Authority and will be publicly financed through revenue-bonds. The project is scheduled to break ground in 2020.

Old Posted Apr 16, 2021, 9:58 PM

40-story plans for 1230 West Peachtree Street.
The Hanover Company, via Midtown Alliance

Houston-based Hanover has filed paperwork for permits to start construction of foundational work that includes shear walls and columns, What Now Atlanta reports.

https://urbanize.city/atlanta/post/m...pment-downtown

Old Posted Apr 16, 2021, 10:08 PM

Old Posted Apr 17, 2021, 8:01 PM

Great projects.....

Old Posted Apr 18, 2021, 7:17 PM

The Hanover architecture is a bit banal but aren’t they known for quality materials and build?

Old Posted Apr 20, 2021, 2:28 AM

That's my perception of Hanover.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations