HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jan 14, 2022, 3:51 PM
Modulator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitfiredude View Post
I don’t understand the sudden downtown Phoenix hate. There is a 540’ tower that is going to break ground soon along with almost a dozen other 100’+ projects this year. I don’t think tempe has that many in the pipeline this year.

I won’t believe South Pier to be a reality until they break ground. You guys don’t remember the other 2 proposals in the last 20 years we’ve seen for this land? We’ve been through this rodeo before.

The Ferris wheel will be built when the city does the pedestrian bridge. Not the last phase.
No one is hating on Phoenix. I was simply interpreting how fast Tempe is building upwards. Yes, Phoenix is building too. But Phoenix doesn't have a 17 tower development proposal such as above. Maybe this a real proposal, maybe it's not. It's early and we don't know for sure until it happens or not.

But if this DOES get built, we're talking about nearly 3/4 of the equivalent of the entire stock of Midtown Phoenix high-rises all in 1 single development. That's pretty damn impressive.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest