HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Today, 5:36 PM

The Feds have been doling out billions for transit. Winnipeg (and Manitoba) is just bad at it.

Old Posted Today, 5:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carboy15 View Post
I'm surprised how fast Saskatchewan is building highways which has less population than Manitoba, and Manitoba hasn't progressed too much over the years. I mean, Saskatchewan has the potash industry which probably helps make more money for the province. But I'm not sure if it's all about the money, but more about the planners and having a vision. If we plan ahead, we know what we want and achieve the result faster and more efficiently.
I would think the population placement also has something to do with it. Manitoba has 60%+ of its population in the Winnipeg region. Saskatchewan is far more spread out so there's a higher usage of the intra province network.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan