HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted Nov 7, 2021, 3:52 AM
ad scientia

VITORIA | Taj Home Resort | 158 & +58 M (518 & +190 FT) | 50 FLOORS & 25 FLOORS

https://www.folhavitoria.com.br/econ...de-r-2-milhoes

The highrise was recently approved and Construtora Grand's website informs that 85% of the foundation is already completed.

https://grandconstrutora.com.br/taj/

For market reasons, the original proposed use of hotel and mixed-use was converted to residential use. The project counts:
On Tuesday I went to the location and the ground preparation works were already happening. Will bring pics soon.

Old Posted Nov 7, 2021, 2:15 PM
♒︎ Empirically Canadian

Cool and abstract in appearance, but with formality, it should be a landmark in your city. It reminds me of a resort, or something in the middle east or Asia. I noticed it appears there are no balconies and it looks like it's mirrored glass, which is different for a residential building. We only have five buildings taller than that in Vancouver, and three of them are still under construction.

Old Posted Nov 27, 2021, 6:15 PM
ad scientia

^Thanks. As I promissed I passed by on Thursday and could see rock drills at work in order to find the rock underground to support the structure.

Photo by me

Photo by me

Photo by me

Photo by me

Old Posted May 21, 2023, 6:22 PM
ad scientia

Today I participated in a marketing event for sales of some units and was able to see the site of the project closer.

Photo by me

I saw the models.

Photo by me

Photo by me

I think they wanted to save with the glass skin in the back.

Photo by me

The 25-story tower is further along.

Photo by me

There is now an artificial waterfall at the entrance.

Photo by me

Future residents will have a direct view of this part of the South Atlantic coast, more natural, even though it is one of the main urban areas of Vitória.

Photo by me

In the end, I had the opportunity to talk to the owner of Grand Construtora who was present at the site. I took the opportunity to congratulate the entrepreneur, because it will be the tallest building in my city.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction