HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams

Old Posted Sep 18, 2023, 4:15 PM

My personal favorites from last week. Can't pick all of them, so had to narrow it down. Usually, I like to focus on uniqueness, lighting, complexity, and style. Not very scientific, but anyways:

Old Posted Sep 18, 2023, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRKMRRMK View Post

For this Upper Reason, do not know if continue with such because :
1. Have in My Second Life Of SSP 105 Illustrations 101 Buildings' drawn
2. Have more > 75 Comments Posts and Maybe would Stop Surely At 80 !
Regards And Good Living In All You Do ><)))°> MK
And 3rd expect to start new enterprises with H.H.H. Sheik Ahmed Bin Saeed Kingdom Family Al Maktoum Emirates if he allows me. Otherwise continue my Research with Japanese Trains or We would go more Travelling.

EDIT

1. Expected to see someone doing Emirates Airport accurate done... but think no one in a day would make.
2. This Structure reminds me Theatro José de Alencar Fortaleza Ceará Brasil. Fortaleza is a city visited at Holidays Times during high school, because huge family mother side, love the warm beaches there, indeed, did not found any place in world with so wide good beaches, places visited of course. SSP Fortaleza is Empty, tried doing at my first Time Life here, but Dylan erased all. No one do this city, indeed has hundreds buildings like Koops like to do, you know, those 100 200 m highrises blocks, nothing special in shape but tall enough. Personally do not like most of those buildings at Beira Mar know some of them in person like Meliá Hotel in front of Mucuripe.. me and wife swim once at Praia Mansa at the Port today a supposed to be cruise terminal. Prefered if Beira Mar would stay with only Houses and Clubs like Nautico, lowrises. They say if a Miami of Brasil, do not think so, because Miami, is much, but much, but more much, much more organized. in Miami there is none Slams Favelas like huge Mucuripe has near Lighthouses. Yeah, unfortunate no one draws the sunny city, neither me will do in my 2nd Life of SSP. If has a 3rd, really do not know the future of SSP. Yeah unfortunate at Praia do futuro there is none good Resorts like in UAE--- Do not know what Brazilians have in Mind of not doing equally... Only Hotel Galé is not a Compare to for example Miramar Al Aqah ! From here to go to Fortaleza is some € 3000 for me and wife for a week, so better still if possible the beaches of UAE with some € 2300 a week with Emirates B777 flight, otherwise there is no HAM > FOR 8 hours direct flight valuable. But in Ceará has Coconut water, Cajú, Cajá, Sapoti etc. good fruits. Regards MK

That Theater is really beautifull

Also i was viewing Fortaleza the other day in Google Earth, and it have some interesting highrises, sometimes i draw buildings for that country, but Brazil really needs someone focused on that country because is really under-represented in SSP

Old Posted Sep 19, 2023, 9:53 AM

Last edited by CRKMRRMK; Nov 2, 2023 at 7:55 PM.

Old Posted Sep 25, 2023, 1:33 AM

^^
I feel that you like postmodernist (or the ones of early 20 century) buildings more when we talk about tall buildings

i say that because you like buildings with interesting shapes, a feature of the PoMo buildings like the ones you mentioned, im right?

also i liked the Santos Dumont Tower

Old Posted Sep 25, 2023, 11:29 AM

Last edited by CRKMRRMK; Nov 2, 2023 at 7:55 PM.

Old Posted Sep 26, 2023, 7:43 AM

These drawings looks amazing, they are yours or was made by the guy from Ireland?

Also i like those styles, styles with interesting shapes, we have some nice postmodern buildings in Argentina, my favourite is the Torre BankBoston

I think Brazil also have nice PoMo buildings that arent just boxes, i like Birmann 21, Plaza Centenario, The Cenu Towers, The Crystal Tower and some more

Old Posted Sep 26, 2023, 11:05 AM

Last edited by CRKMRRMK; Nov 2, 2023 at 7:54 PM.

Old Posted Sep 26, 2023, 12:59 PM

I'm sorry your drawings got deleted. I'm sure it was devastating knowing how much work you likely put into each of them.

Old Posted Sep 26, 2023, 3:17 PM

Last edited by CRKMRRMK; Nov 2, 2023 at 7:54 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams