HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 26, 2023, 6:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestEndWander View Post
Hahaha gaslighting. Next thing you're going to be calling us all groomers.

Sorry bud, you are what you are. Everyone else on this forum can discuss issues with nuance and solutions. You and the other chud, rrskylar, have nothing of value to contribute ever, aside from not so veiled commentary. Sorry, not sorry, for calling you two out on it.

First nations groups and organizations have taken far more of a lead on solving their homeless issues within the city than any municipal politician has done to this point in time for any group of people. I suggest you educate yourself and realize that the actual first nations themselves have very little power off reserve to do anything more than purchase housing and establish support services for band members in urban areas, which has increased dramatically over the past years in Brandon, Selkirk, Winnipeg, Flin Flon, and Thompson. What have our municipal leaders done? Sweet F.A.

But you wouldn't want to know that as it destroys your whole narrative.
My narrative? My comments have been about Portage place and the problems in surounding areas and nothing else. I never mentioned race at all. Sorry bud but stop your crying and gas lighting.

Quote:
Next thing you're going to be calling us all groomers.
WTF??

Last edited by Luisito; May 26, 2023 at 8:00 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan