HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Arthaus in the SkyscraperPage Database

Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • Philadelphia Skyscraper Diagram

Map Location
Philadelphia Projects & Construction Forum

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 7:54 PM

:|

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 7:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK2001 View Post
Plus of I resize it, you could barely make out the cranes are there, so enjoy as it is
The quality of the pics are so poor, you already do miss out on the cranes... soooo....

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 8:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottydont View Post
The quality of the pics are so poor, you already do miss out on the cranes... soooo....
Yea, the resized image. Go a page back and observe the large one

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 8:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottydont View Post

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 8:47 PM
Sky Wizard

Quote:
i hope putin "liberates" poland just like the soviet nkvd did in 1940 so i won't have to read your insufferable posts anymore, polski

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 8:55 PM

Why are people trying to offend me, I'm just giving you photo updates. Btw I ain't in Poland so I'll be just fine and posting more updates

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 9:02 PM

TK, why not use Flickr and re-size, it can still be a large size, but not huge.
Seems like a good compromise?

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 9:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawnadelphia View Post
TK, why not use Flickr and re-size, it can still be a large size, but not huge.
Seems like a good compromise?
I have one, but I don't have the money to pay for more space right now. I was doing it before if you look back

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 9:10 PM

Quote:
I have one, but I don't have the money to pay for more space right now. I was doing it before if you look back
That's right, I forgot they started charging after a certain # of pics.

Your graphics features like the one you posted today with the evolving skyline was great. And I saw some skyline 3D printing you're getting into, looks awesome. I get the size issue thing, if you can manage to re-size them to a smaller setting--no one will bitch. Life is about compromise!

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jawnadelphia View Post
That's right, I forgot they started charging after a certain # of pics.

Your graphics features like the one you posted today with the evolving skyline was great. And I saw some skyline 3D printing you're getting into, looks awesome. I get the size issue thing, if you can manage to re-size them to a smaller setting--no one will bitch. Life is about compromise!
Yea, the 3d printed models are going great, the Philly model is about to be updated with more accurate models and future projects like Arthaus, Laurel, RiverWalk and more! You can see a lot more of my work on my Instagram: @t_k_photography
Maybe I'll delete some pics on Flickr.

And for everyone who doesn't see behind the screen you're on, you never know what a person goes through and the amount of time it takes from my life. Not saying it's bad, I fucking love taking pictures. But the amount of hours I work to get this stuff done is a lot, and it's worth it. I understand the photo size problem and I have heard the complaints, but you shouldn't just ridicule with hatred. Sure, I don't tell you what to do, but the world has become more angry. Soft speaking like Jawnadelphia is acceptable than the unnecessary tones above aren't so much acceptable

Last edited by TK2001; Jan 13, 2020 at 2:49 PM.

Old Posted Jan 10, 2020, 11:52 PM
i heart philly

Quote:
Yea, the 3d printed models are going great, the Philly model is about to be updated with more accurate models and future projects like Arthaus, Laurel, RiverWalk and more! You can see a lot more of my work on my Instagram: @thomas_koloski_photography

And for everyone who doesn't see behind the screen you're on, you never know what a person goes through and the amount of time it takes from my life. Not saying it's bad, I fucking love taking pictures. But the amount of hours I work to get this stuff done is a lot, and it's worth it. I understand the photo size problem and I have heard the complaints, but you shouldn't just ridicule with hatred. Sure, I don't tell you what to do, but the world has become more angry. Soft speaking like Jawnadelphia is acceptable than the unnecessary tones above aren't so much acceptable
Thank you for all you do!

Old Posted Jan 11, 2020, 12:09 AM

All of the other stuff you do is a wonderful contribution to this website, but this one thing has just been very annoying for quite some time now.

Nothing personal was meant by my comment, but I still feel as if the sentiment shared by me and the other forumers is valid.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2020, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath618 View Post
All of the other stuff you do is a wonderful contribution to this website, but this one thing has just been very annoying for quite some time now.

Nothing personal was meant by my comment, but I still feel as if the sentiment shared by me and the other forumers is valid.
I wasn't going to trash the guy about them. But I honestly scroll past them as quickly as I can because I find them more useless than no pictures at all. I'd rather they not be posted if that is going to be the quality and appearance...the other stuff is welcome and appreciated...

Old Posted Jan 11, 2020, 1:54 AM
Midrise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonee View Post
Does anyone else find these oversized zoomed photos spamming every thread obnoxious? I feel like this poster has been politely asked several times to stop doing it?

Maybe post a link to your photo work instead of spamming the pages with massive, un-viewable, grainy, zoomed images.
I thought it was just me that finds them irritating and so I've always bit my tongue rather snarkily observing, "I can see Russia in this picture."

I know I did comment on the photos once in the distant past to the effect that digital zoom is not a real thing and is a common camera feature that should never, but never be utilized.

And I'll echo what other posters have said, your other work here is fabulous and much appreciated.

Old Posted Jan 11, 2020, 3:47 PM

Quote:

I'm curious as to your toilet training regimen. Was there a gun involved?

Thanks for all you do!

Old Posted Jan 12, 2020, 1:56 AM

Quote:
Yea, the 3d printed models are going great, the Philly model is about to be updated with more accurate models and future projects like Arthaus, Laurel, RiverWalk and more! You can see a lot more of my work on my Instagram: @thomas_koloski_photography

Just have some respect, mate. A lot of forumers have politely asked you over the last few years to stop spamming boards with oversized images as it detracts from the experience here...and you've continued to do it. Like...come on.

I'm pumped that you're passionate about photography - I make a living as an artist so I get the concept of creating something I'm excited about and sharing it - but I also have self-awareness not to jam my "passion" into the faces of people who aren't super into it. And this just goes for the board-spamming of the SUPER LARGE photos - often times the SAME PHOTO on multiple boards - not your other contributions which are great.

Anyways, post links to your gigantic images and I'm sure people will be excited to check them out.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2020, 1:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonee View Post
Remind me how you go about ignoring posters?
Detailed instructions here.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2020, 2:22 PM

Thanks for the compliments, but it's not spam, it's photo updates. It's a shame this site has horrible outdated format. I'm not gonna listen, I can do whatever I want with MY images. I'm not posting on here anymore to hear whining, I'll be on Yimby Forums where I won't here complaints about large images.

I'm also on YouTube and Instagram
YT: Philly SkyGuy
Insta: @t_k_photography

Last edited by TK2001; Jan 13, 2020 at 4:34 PM.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2020, 9:07 PM

I saw this rendering on Naked Philly. I don't think I've seen it before.

Old Posted Jan 13, 2020, 9:11 PM

What a beauty.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive