HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Today, 3:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Wide View Post
I'm glad to see it's an overbuild and no attempt to tear down the corner building, but this design is about as basic as one can get, outside of a glass box. On this drawing it looks like the architect was trying to be cute by adding a touch of an angle on the front. Wow, bless them! I'm hoping this drawing is just to show context and scale and the real building might have some real design to it.
I actually agree with you. I think it looks good, but I personally don't think it interacts with the old facades in any meaningful way proportionally. Maybe I'll feel differently in person, but I actually prefer the original design, although it doesn't suit the change in use. It just looks like they made a project and would rather the original buildings have nothing to do with it

Old Posted Today, 12:24 PM

The only retail being filled that I care about was Raising Cane's at 40th and Walnut. And now it's open, so I am satisfied.
My thirst for Cane's is a never-ending battle. I go to put ketchup on a burger and wish it was Cane's sauce. I go to put creamer in my coffee and grab Cane's sauce instead. I hope to one day find a way to get my faucet to dispense Cane's sauce instead of water.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development