HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted Oct 26, 2022, 4:30 AM

Notes from Brandywine's latest earnings call:

Quote:
On looking at Schuylkill Yards, our 3025 [Market], JFK project was a life science residential tower remains on time and on budget for Q3 2023 delivering. We currently have an active pipeline, totaling just shy of 400,000 square feet, which is up 73,000 square feet from last quarter. The pipeline is expected to continue as construction progresses. In fact, now with the superstructure nearing completion, we have done over 100 hard hat tours for prospects and their representatives. As I noted earlier, our $56.8 million equity commitment is fully funded. Our partners equity investment is also fully funded, and the first funding of our construction loan has commenced. As you know from our supplemental package at Schuylkill Yards, we can do about develop those another 3 million square feet of additional life science space. And it's another step in the execution of that plan, our 3151-market project, which is a 441,000 square foot dedicated life science building is on schedule and on budget. That project will be completed in the second quarter of 2024. On that project we have a leasing pipeline of about 400,000 square feet. And we plan on obtaining a construction loan and the 50% loan-to-cost range early '23 as funding of that construction loan is not required until the third quarter of next year.
Quote:
And the same thing for the north at Schuylkill Yards. I mean, we have the superstructure 3025 [Market] will top out at the end of November. The window wall system is up to six of the eight levels on the life science side. And then we leapfrogged up to the residential tower. We having daily active -- daily tours with prospects, their brokers. So the pipeline there is very good. We have there a number of multiple floor users ranging up to 70,000 to 80,000 square feet. And then we're also looking at a number of smaller users be they less than a floor that are in the queue as well. Same thing on 3151 [Market] is a little bit early, we're just really coming out of the groundbreaking on that. But the users there again, range from single floor, i.e. 35,000 square foot users up to a couple 100,000 square feet, the ranges from established life science companies, companies growing out of the incubators in the region into more graduate level space, as well as a good pipeline of institutional demand coming from the healthcare and academic systems.
https://seekingalpha.com/article/454...all-transcript

Old Posted Oct 26, 2022, 4:21 PM

This one has GOT to be under construction at this point LOL. Someone in the area grab some shots!

Old Posted Oct 26, 2022, 4:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersm343 View Post
This one has GOT to be under construction at this point LOL. Someone in the area grab some shots!
I don't believe I saw any foundation work yesterday. The site remains very active but I think they're still dealing with the remaining parts of the existing and former buildings. They have 3101, which is staying, plus the train tunnel and subway tunnels on all sides of the building. I would imagine it's not as simple as digging a hole and pouring the start of the foundation. They also recently filed permits to remove an underground storage tank.

Old Posted Nov 10, 2022, 11:33 PM

From across the street:

Old Posted Dec 7, 2022, 7:26 PM

Excavation Continues At 3151 Market Street

Read/view more here:
https://phillyyimby.com/2022/12/exca...ladelphia.html

Old Posted Feb 3, 2023, 10:47 PM

There has definitely been concrete poured for this, you can see it as you drive by.

Old Posted Feb 5, 2023, 4:03 PM

Nice! If someone can get a photo update, we can move this puppy to "Under Construction"

Old Posted Feb 11, 2023, 9:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by summersm343 View Post
Nice! If someone can get a photo update, we can move this puppy to "Under Construction"
Snagged this today after I took the kids to the awesome Drexel Materials and Engineering day across the street. ummm, how do I make this half the size? Sorry!

Last edited by summersm343; Feb 13, 2023 at 6:19 PM.

Old Posted Feb 13, 2023, 6:20 PM

Thank you for posting! Great update

This bad boy is definitely, officially under construction.

If you upload any photos taken to Flickr or Imgur, you can select the size of the photo to post here. As long as you choose 1600x1200 or smaller, it should be a good size for this forum.

Old Posted Feb 13, 2023, 6:29 PM

I bring this up often, but i hope this and the other towers have decorative lighting, these would really draw attention to this side of the river

Old Posted Feb 13, 2023, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkitect13 View Post
I bring this up often, but i hope this and the other towers have decorative lighting, these would really draw attention to this side of the river
The original Cira Center is, believe it or not, almost 20 years old. When it opened the lighting scheme was pretty unique and eye-catching, but with the other river additions (notably FMC and One Riverside) it’s kinda lost its luster. You wonder if an LED overhaul is ultimately in the works for it?

Old Posted Feb 13, 2023, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonee View Post
The original Cira Center is, believe it or not, almost 20 years old. When it opened the lighting scheme was pretty unique and eye-catching, but with the other river additions (notably FMC and One Riverside) it’s kinda lost its luster. You wonder if an LED overhaul is ultimately in the works for it?
They are able to program it, they had a nice GO EAGLES and a pic of the Eagle scrolling across it last week. Unfortunately it's not very bright and the lights are spaced out so it's a little hard to make out what it says.
I haven't noticed this in the past, perhaps it's relatively new?

Old Posted Feb 13, 2023, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysb View Post
They are able to program it, they had a nice GO EAGLES and a pic of the Eagle scrolling across it last week. Unfortunately it's not very bright and the lights are spaced out so it's a little hard to make out what it says.
I haven't noticed this in the past, perhaps it's relatively new?
Cira Center's lighting has had some sneaky-cool abilities for a while now. Remember back when Philly hosted the NFL Draft from the Art Museum steps -- every time a team picked, they cut to a shot of Cira Center with the selecting team's logo.

Old Posted Feb 14, 2023, 2:05 AM

We need more cool lighting here These towers could have a spectacular lighting scheme, and it could be visible from practically anywhere for the foreseeable future

Old Posted Feb 18, 2023, 4:41 PM

Foundations Underway At 3151 Market Street

Read/view more here:
https://phillyyimby.com/2023/02/foun...ladelphia.html

Old Posted Apr 12, 2023, 2:00 PM

New (to me) rendering on Schuylkill Yards Instagram that makes the project look deceptively tall. Delivering in 2024.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cq5nSdEt...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Old Posted Apr 12, 2023, 3:12 PM

Interesting. A switch from orange to green as well?

Old Posted Apr 13, 2023, 12:15 AM

That just looks to be a rendering that was cropped. And the orange was in the early renderings, the green has been in the official renderings

Old Posted Apr 26, 2023, 5:14 PM

Foundations Work Continues At 3151 Market Street In University City

Read/view more here:
https://phillyyimby.com/2023/04/foun...ladelphia.html

Old Posted Apr 27, 2023, 12:45 PM

Sheesh, looks like my style is being copied

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction