HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Apr 28, 2023, 12:23 PM

Delete

Last edited by TK2001; Jun 1, 2023 at 7:52 PM.

Old Posted Apr 29, 2023, 1:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK2001 View Post
Also notice the perfect gap that 3001 JFK will soon fill in

Old Posted Apr 29, 2023, 6:02 AM

Quote:
You can get some interesting frames while shooting on the Walt Whitman Bridge. I even think the Walt has better views than the BFB, which is also why I wish it had sidewalks
The best view of the city on any of the bridges is from the Wally Whit and I'll suffer no arguments to the contrary. Betsy Ross is pretty good too given the right weather conditions

Old Posted Apr 29, 2023, 12:25 PM

Yes, very true! However I don't think I've captured shots from there since 2021. I also wish that all of those powerlines weren't in the way but they're necessary for the rail bridge

Old Posted May 2, 2023, 8:53 PM

Exterior Nearly Complete At 3025 John F. Kennedy Boulevard In University City

Read/view more here:
https://phillyyimby.com/2023/04/exte...ladelphia.html

Old Posted May 3, 2023, 12:32 AM

Kind of reminds me of the Seagram building. I love it.

Old Posted May 3, 2023, 12:33 AM

Deleted. Double post.

Old Posted May 3, 2023, 5:20 AM

An interesting angle of this project is the El from Church to about Huntington. The tracks line up perfectly in the WB direction.

Old Posted May 3, 2023, 8:25 PM

Nuggets from the Q1 Brandywine Earning Call:

SOMEWHAT OPTIMISTIC COMMENTARY FOR PHILLY. BUT THE STOCK IS IN THE DUMPS: DIVIDEND YIELD IS NOW 20%. From the call:

- From an occupancy and leasing standpoint, our Washington, D.C. portfolio continues to underperform. Conversely, our Philadelphia CBD, University City, Pennsylvania suburbs and Austin portfolios which cover 94% of our NOI are 91% occupied and 92% leased.

- We also from an additional liquidity enhancement plan to enter into 2 construction loans this year; one in our 100% fully leased 155 King of Prussia Road and our Life Science project in Schuylkill Yards later this year.

- 3025 JFK, our life science office residential tower is on time and on budget for delivery in the second half of this year.

- We have a current active pipeline totaling 625,000 square feet on that project, which is up 153,000 square feet from last quarter. That’s obviously for the life science and office components. The project continues to see great activity as the construction progresses, superstructure now complete lobby finishes are going in. We’ve done over 134 Hard Hat tours. We also expect to start delivery the first block of residential units in the second half of this year, so all remains on schedule there as well

- Our dedicated life science building at Schuylkill Yards 3151 Market. We have a pre-leasing pipeline of 423,000 square feet, again up from last quarter. That project will be delivered in the second quarter of 2024. And we have plans underway to obtain a construction loan and that 50% loan to cost range later this year.

-I’ll George, anything add to that.George Johnstone No, I mean, great commentary, I think a couple of things, I would – we’re outperforming in just about every sub market in Philadelphia and in the Pennsylvania suburbs, in terms of our overall occupancy as compared to the market. And, even in downtown Philadelphia, including our joint venture holdings that at Commerce Square mean, we’ve got about a 6.6% vacancy factor in a market that’s between 15% and 20% depending on the brokerage research house. So, good levels of outperformance there. I do think the portfolio is situated well to accommodate the trend of people moving up the quality curve.

- It’s just my other question relates more to life sciences wondering with the labs if you’re at a point where any of those tenants are converting into prospective tenants into your Schuylkill Yards developments at this point or if it’s just too early or just any other broader comments on the life science component of leasing?Gerard Sweeney Yeah, Tony, good question. We do. We think that there’s a number of tenants who are at or currently occupy space at B.Labs that remain interested in looking at 3025 and 3151. Frankly, one of the dynamics driving the conversion, the ninth floor was that some of those tenants had an immediate need for additional growth capacity.

Old Posted May 13, 2023, 2:54 PM

Schuylkill Yards by Philly SkyGuy, on Flickr

3025 JFK by Philly SkyGuy, on Flickr

3025 JFK by Philly SkyGuy, on Flickr

Old Posted May 30, 2023, 12:21 AM
Tony V / ValuezTV

by Tony Valuez, on Flickr

Old Posted May 31, 2023, 6:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 700 Level View Post
SOMEWHAT OPTIMISTIC COMMENTARY FOR PHILLY. BUT THE STOCK IS IN THE DUMPS: DIVIDEND YIELD IS NOW 20%. From the call:

- From an occupancy and leasing standpoint, our Washington, D.C. portfolio continues to underperform. Conversely, our Philadelphia CBD, University City, Pennsylvania suburbs and Austin portfolios which cover 94% of our NOI are 91% occupied and 92% leased.
Working from home doesn't work for science and research, it's one of the industries that keeps growing and requires a presence in labs and offices

Old Posted May 31, 2023, 7:34 PM

I remember waiting on this desolate stretch of JFK for Bolt Buses, tumbleweeds blowing past.

What a welcome change this building brings to that street.

Old Posted May 31, 2023, 8:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonee View Post
tumbleweeds blowing past.
Could be a selling point for business considering relocation to Phoenix.

Old Posted Jun 7, 2023, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Also notice the perfect gap that 3001 JFK will soon fill in
It's really filling in nicely. Thought it would take forever but it's shaping up really quickly.

Old Posted Jun 12, 2023, 10:37 AM

Spark manufacturing center/plant - big hole in the ground is full steam ahead. Avira in the distance.

Old Posted Jun 16, 2023, 4:46 PM
PHL

This building just called me yesterday. I had inquired about leasing. I've since found a place, but evidently this thing is ready to start bringing in tenants in July.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2023, 11:04 PM

The brick work on the base of this building is amazing! What a wild turn of events. This went from a building I wasn't in love with on seeing the renders to one of my favorite new buildings in the city. It's also insane how much change is occurring in that area. From Powelton south the amount of construction going on is insane.

Old Posted Jul 15, 2023, 6:26 PM

Does anyone have any updates for turning JFK into a shared street? The proposal is for protected bike lanes and turning the block into a slow-speed "pedestrian-oriented" street.

I was hoping that this project would be incorporated with this construction, but that doesn't seem to be the case. They have installed tree wells along JFK but have yet to plant any trees since the last time I went by. Not exactly the type of streetscape I would want to live in for an "ultra-luxury" apartment.

Old Posted Aug 31, 2023, 2:05 AM

Avira Schuylkill Yards by Philly SkyGuy, on Flickr

Avira, The Standard, Evo, and FMC Tower by Philly SkyGuy, on Flickr

Love this building, but the security can be a-holes

Last edited by TK2001; Aug 31, 2023 at 2:18 AM.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive