HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
  #201  
Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:04 PM
65 Feet 65 Feet is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrook View Post
I don't recall seeing this one before...must not have checked into this thread during the time this was posted. But what I see in person is in about the same position as the strips in the middle of this. Gives me hope that there will be windows on the left and right as rendered.
I'd rather have the diner, at least it was useful 24/7. But you'll no longer have to walk past the scary diner and parking garage Jason because all it took was tax breaks to move your practice out of center city.
     
     
  #202  
Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:46 PM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Feet View Post
I'd rather have the diner, at least it was useful 24/7. But you'll no longer have to walk past the scary diner and parking garage Jason because all it took was tax breaks to move your practice out of center city.
I loved Little Pete's. Who's Jason?
     
     
  #203  
Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:48 PM
65 Feet 65 Feet is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrook View Post
I loved Little Pete's. Who's Jason?
Justin
     
     
  #204  
Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:53 PM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Feet View Post
Justin
Stalker...Putting that aside, I was sad to see Little Pete's demo'd and sadder that there is nowhere nearby that would charge rent they wanted to pay. But given that this is now gone, I'd like the hotel to at least look good.
     
     
  #205  
Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 11:00 PM
65 Feet 65 Feet is offline
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrook View Post
Stalker...Putting that aside
No, just a really good memory.
     
     
  #206  
Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 11:09 PM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Feet View Post
No, just a really good memory.
If only it were true. Rather than kinda, sorta true. But let’s get back to talking about buildings.
     
     
  #207  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 12:40 AM
reparcsyks reparcsyks is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 168
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrook View Post
If only it were true. Rather than kinda, sorta true. But let’s get back to talking about buildings.
What... is... happening in this thread?
     
     
  #208  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 2:17 AM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by reparcsyks View Post
What... is... happening in this thread?
Beats the hell out of me. I’m just trying to talk about about a hotel.
     
     
  #209  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 4:20 PM
Capsule F Capsule F is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 16th and green
Posts: 1,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by reparcsyks View Post
What... is... happening in this thread?
Someone is being creepy towards jsbrook. For the record, no matter what your differences, there is always a better way than cryptic and provocative language towards someone.
     
     
  #210  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 4:50 PM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsule F View Post
Someone is being creepy towards jsbrook. For the record, no matter what your differences, there is always a better way than cryptic and provocative language towards someone.
Yeah, I have idea who this person is. Nor do I really care. But he or she has evidently identified me in real life and has seen fit to connect a business decision my firm at large made to this project for indiscernible reasons. I guess based on some beef the poster has with me. Not something the forum should have to sit through.
     
     
  #211  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 9:59 PM
allovertown allovertown is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 1,035
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrook View Post
Yeah, I have idea who this person is. Nor do I really care. But he or she has evidently identified me in real life and has seen fit to connect a business decision my firm at large made to this project for indiscernible reasons. I guess based on some beef the poster has with me. Not something the forum should have to sit through.
The guy is clearly a creep, however you brought this on yourself. I told you it was a very bad idea to broadcast to an online forum the exact address of a condo you bought. I suggested you delete your post and your laughed me off.

Well, predictably some nut job followed all the breadcrumbs you carelessly left directing anyone who felt like following them to your identity. For your sake i hope his creepy stalker tendencies are reserved for threatening messages online and he doesn't appear on your doorstep one day.
     
     
  #212  
Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 10:04 PM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertown View Post
The guy is clearly a creep, however you brought this on yourself. I told you it was a very bad idea to broadcast to an online forum the exact address of a condo you bought. I suggested you delete your post and your laughed me off.

Well, predictably some nut job followed all the breadcrumbs you carelessly left directing anyone who felt like following them to your identity. For your sake i hope his creepy stalker tendencies are reserved for threatening messages online and he doesn't appear on your doorstep one day.
Thank you...It would have been better not to have posted that, but there was too much water under the bridge and too many response posts to delete it at the point you suggested. Judging by the pace of construction in this city, we may all die before the condo completes anyway...not for nothing, but rehashing that again in the post you just made probably only makes it worse...good chance it's also not that. This person is probably a member or urbanphl, a facebook group a number of us who post here are active in. Let's get back to the Hyatt Centric!
     
     
  #213  
Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 12:55 PM
Aaamazarite's Avatar
Aaamazarite Aaamazarite is offline
Cory Trevor Leahy
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Wash West
Posts: 586
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrook View Post
This person is probably a member or urbanphl, a facebook group a number of us who post here are active in.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought. I've long feared the some of the more delusional whackjobs from that group would spill over into here.
     
     
  #214  
Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 12:57 PM
Jawnadelphia's Avatar
Jawnadelphia Jawnadelphia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Phila., PA
Posts: 2,515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaamazarite View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought. I've long feared the some of the more delusional whackjobs from that group would spill over into here.
Amen, I had the same thought as well. People have been posting links to here on there more so recently, so I think that is exactly what occurred.
     
     
  #215  
Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 1:45 PM
jsbrook jsbrook is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bala Cynwyd
Posts: 3,658
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaamazarite View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought. I've long feared the some of the more delusional whackjobs from that group would spill over into here.
Yep. Re Jawn's comments on links, I will make sure never to post a link to this site on there...
     
     
  #216  
Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 8:50 PM
Capsule F Capsule F is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: 16th and green
Posts: 1,911
Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertown View Post
The guy is clearly a creep, however you brought this on yourself. I told you it was a very bad idea to broadcast to an online forum the exact address of a condo you bought. I suggested you delete your post and your laughed me off.

Well, predictably some nut job followed all the breadcrumbs you carelessly left directing anyone who felt like following them to your identity. For your sake i hope his creepy stalker tendencies are reserved for threatening messages online and he doesn't appear on your doorstep one day.
As if he needed to rely on you as some subject matter expert to the perils of providing personal info on the internet.

Lets be real, you were jealous of his wealth and standing (thats why you reacted so oddly to his post,) and you have a bias against those you perceive as living a certain decadent lifestyle.
     
     
  #217  
Old Posted Jul 12, 2019, 1:40 PM
Justin7 Justin7 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 435
^ Weird assumption.
     
     
  #218  
Old Posted Jul 12, 2019, 3:09 PM
Jawnadelphia's Avatar
Jawnadelphia Jawnadelphia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Phila., PA
Posts: 2,515
^Shits been gettin' weird on these threads the past few days!
     
     
  #219  
Old Posted Jul 12, 2019, 9:00 PM
jjv007 jjv007 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 665
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsule f View Post
as if he needed to rely on you as some subject matter expert to the perils of providing personal info on the internet.

Lets be real, you were jealous of his wealth and standing (thats why you reacted so oddly to his post,) and you have a bias against those you perceive as living a certain decadent lifestyle.
lmaooo
     
     
  #220  
Old Posted Jul 25, 2019, 4:38 PM
Jawnadelphia's Avatar
Jawnadelphia Jawnadelphia is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Phila., PA
Posts: 2,515
     
     
This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:45 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.