HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Feb 16, 2024, 12:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkborkbork View Post
What I'm interested in is the former Stellas building, the metal clad building at 166 Osborne on the east side of the street between Wardlaw and Gertrude

Crumb Queen, the bakery, is there on a one-year lease because the building owners have indicated they're planning to redevelop in 2025.
Wow I wouldn't have expected them to redevelop considering the retail spaces there have always been full. I'm generally in support of replacing these one-storey buildings with something bigger but I sure hope the smaller business can stay in the village. Vita Health can likely afford to rent in one of the new buildings soon to open up, but the others perhaps not.

The strip will look totally different with potentially another 6 storey building there.

Old Posted Feb 16, 2024, 7:27 PM
surely you agree with me

that's interesting....kind of explains why Crumb Queen and Andy's Lunch feel a bit like pop-ups....they probably have the space for cheap.

I wonder what will happen to the grocery...could go next door.

Old Posted Feb 16, 2024, 7:39 PM

Vita Health could maybe go in where Tweed/TD Bank was. It's a fairly large and modern retail space.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan