HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions

Old Posted Aug 10, 2022, 3:50 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmecklenborg View Post
When I lived there there was a bar north of Campus called Miani's. Its unusual feature was a back patio incorporated into an old ATM drive-thru. The place is now called Ace of Cups. The ATM drive-thru is still there:
https://www.google.com/maps/@40.0154...7i16384!8i8192
ah yeah the bank bldg — i think that was a goth bar or some vague fly by night club when i lived there.

i see on that streetview ledos and dirty dungarees are still open nearby, thats good, but sadly garcias is closed.

there was a lady who owned a crystal shop or something near there and she would come out in the street dressed as an angel and bless the people and cars going by. no more more sleepy, hippy columbus these days lol.

Old Posted Aug 11, 2022, 11:40 PM
Mooderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
nashville?

midwestern???

someone needs a map.

anyway, the "nashville" branding of hot chicken appears to be wearing off a bit.

the "hot chicken" restaurant near me doesn't even mention the word "nashville" anywhere, even though it's 100% the same formula, including the outrageous pricing.

$15 for a fried chicken sandwich that doesn't even include any sides? A sandwich, fries and a drink comes to $24.

Come on, man!
A fast food chicken restaurant in Quebec pushed a 'Nashville Chicken Sandwich' this summer. I tried it, it was disgusting. Sweet pickles with fried chicken.. they failed.

Luckily this promotion died, and I will no longer connect the city of Nashville to it.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions