HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 18, 2021, 8:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scryer View Post
What isn't making sense to me is that they have different residential floors but the residential unit count isn't scaling with the amount of floors . To play Devil's Advocate: even if the ENTIRE building was intended to be constructed with only 3 Bedroom units being offered; you should be able to fit 3-4 of those larger units per floor. So there's no way that Concept #1 and Concept #2 should have the same residential unit count since there is a difference of 4 floors . With that in mind, Concept #3 shouldn't have the most residential units since it has less residential floors than Concept #2. Lol, it feels like I'm back in an elementary school math problem .
I would assume it's due to different sized floor plates.... Smaller floor plates on the 14 storey option means that it still has the same amount of floor space as the 8 storey option with bigger floor plates

Option 3 is my easy favourite. 1 is a little too bulky, and 2 actually seems too tall for the part of Osborne it is. #3 wins me over with the step back design.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan