HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates

Old Posted Apr 9, 2013, 10:37 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug View Post
Talisman at least partially fulfills this purpose.

Seems like a worthwhile project, but what would this cost? I'm guessing $300M plus which will be a tough sell in a City already under a crushing debt load with many competing projects.
Doug - the phasing and dollars involved are in the links, so I'd encourage you to investigate.

Regarding "crushing debt load", I would highly recommend becoming a little more educated about financial planning and execution, differentiating between self-supported and tax-supported debt, etc. You've consistently trolled such as to generate negative feelings towards the municipal government. You might have a better chance getting your friends elected if constructive input was made. Else, the rhetoric just sounds particularly uneducated.

Old Posted Apr 10, 2013, 3:04 AM
YIMBY

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbia View Post
Doug - the phasing and dollars involved are in the links, so I'd encourage you to investigate.

Regarding "crushing debt load", I would highly recommend becoming a little more educated about financial planning and execution, differentiating between self-supported and tax-supported debt, etc. You've consistently trolled such as to generate negative feelings towards the municipal government. You might have a better chance getting your friends elected if constructive input was made. Else, the rhetoric just sounds particularly uneducated.
While technically you are correct, all that money comes from the same pot, a pot which because of the council imposed limit is looking kinda dry lately.

Disclaimer: All opinions expressed are my own not those of any affiliated organizations.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates