HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates

Old Posted May 28, 2011, 1:43 PM
My Spoon Is Too Big

^^ He should buy the Ramsay Exchange site back from the Stampede if they have indeed purchased it

Old Posted May 28, 2011, 10:07 PM
effete latte-lifter

This is relevant now.

Video Link

Old Posted Dec 11, 2011, 6:54 PM

10 St & 5th Ave SW

Hi, first post in what looks like a low activity thread but think this is the right spot for it.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on timing for future development of the 10 st & 5th ave sw block, for downtown westend condos. This block is beside (directly north) of the Riverwest towers and currently being used as a surface parking lot. Signs are up on the corners of the lot for Cressey development of BC. The website has this location identified for two highrise condos. Obviously, this will take away river views for some of the existing condo projects nearby and as someone considering buying in the area, would like to know the timing of this project. I'm just guessing that it will be developed within the next 5 yrs, based on the positive economic outlook that is in Calgary these days.

Old Posted Oct 19, 2012, 3:06 AM
Criminal Mastermind

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgoldgeo View Post
Hi, first post in what looks like a low activity thread but think this is the right spot for it.

I was wondering if anyone has any info on timing for future development of the 10 st & 5th ave sw block, for downtown westend condos. This block is beside (directly north) of the Riverwest towers and currently being used as a surface parking lot. Signs are up on the corners of the lot for Cressey development of BC. The website has this location identified for two highrise condos. Obviously, this will take away river views for some of the existing condo projects nearby and as someone considering buying in the area, would like to know the timing of this project. I'm just guessing that it will be developed within the next 5 yrs, based on the positive economic outlook that is in Calgary these days.
There is an active development permit for a proposed condominium project. The developer has applied for a permit to put a sales centre on this site last month. Depending on the sales, this project should get going perhaps once their beltline project is all wrapped up or possibly in 2014.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Projects & Construction Updates