HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 22, 2022, 1:36 PM

I drove by this yesterday and had the circle the block a few times when I was running an errand. One thing that I think is being overlooked about this development is the size of the first floor footprint.

Everyone is focused on the Amazon Fresh...but that will be in the west side of the building in the one floor portion. But the ceilings on the first floor of the main building are really very high and to me, with the exception of what I assume will be an accommodating lobby, it looks as though the rest of the first floor facing Spring Garden will also be devoted to Retail.

Lastly, the developer keeps a super clean job site. I noticed multiple laborers broom sweeping the street (on both Spring Garden and 5th) at the end of the day. It looked better than the surrounding area. Streets Dept take note.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive