HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Engineering

Old Posted Apr 6, 2022, 7:49 AM
BANNED

Solar energy is becoming a very much popular and affordable option available throughout the world. It is capable to fulfill our energy requirements for the next many years in the future. By adopting this renewable source of energy we can easily reduce the total amount spent on energy, drained from the grid supply.

Many developing countries are taking initiatives to increase the use of solar applications.

Old Posted Sep 20, 2022, 7:58 AM

I live in a city in Australia that gets a good amount of sun, so solar power was something that I decided to look into when I was looking for ways to save money on my energy bill. I researched and found that it would cost me about $10,000 to install a solar panel system in my home. I also discovered that the average solar panel system would save a homeowner about $1,000 yearly on their energy bill. I decided that the initial investment was worth it, and I had my solar panel system from www.energyaustralia.com.au installed about a year ago. I haven't had any problems with it, and it has saved me money every month, so I'm really happy with my decision.

Last edited by PiercedenNiston; Sep 20, 2022 at 12:47 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Engineering