HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Old Posted May 5, 2022, 1:49 AM
Wildcats Rule!!

According to the T&T, the construction of the new roundabout at Pinewood and Pine Glen will start next Monday.

The intersection will be closed for the next seven weeks to allow for construction. The reopening date is tentatively June 24th.

Old Posted May 5, 2022, 2:02 PM

I didn't like this idea at first, but the more I think about it, the more it makes sense. This intersection is only going to get busier with all the residential development currently happening, and more to come in the future.

Old Posted May 6, 2022, 5:56 PM

The top floor of The Tides is framed in. Still a long way to go, but we can now get a sense of the scale of the building. I observed this morning while coming across the bridge how noticeable the building is. I can imaging how The Current is going to stand out at 10 floors!

Old Posted May 9, 2022, 1:57 AM

Took an urban cruise around the riverfront on the eBike and captured a few pics.

The Tides view from Moncton's riverfront trail.

Old Posted May 13, 2022, 6:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonny golden View Post
And the earth moving has begun. Not a major project at 12 units over 2 floors, but another vacant lot generating a bit more tax revenue for the town. Good location, it should be fully leased quite quickly.
Drove by the site today, and it was a bee-hive of activity. Concrete had already been poured. Being a smaller project at 12 just units, it shouldn't take long to bring this building to market.

Old Posted May 14, 2022, 8:47 AM
Random Contributor

The brick on the Fairways complex is looking classy.

The colour scheme blends in well with the neighboring houses.

Further along Gunningsville blvd, Dobson Landing is at 3 floors with more houses being built behind it.

Last edited by riverviewer; May 14, 2022 at 9:03 AM.

Old Posted May 14, 2022, 1:35 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

Nice photos (and it is nice to see you posting photos on the forum recently). It adds a lot to the site.

The Fairways is easily one of the better quality apartment complexes under construction in the metro area. Clayton Developments out of Halifax is a good quality company. I look forward to seeing what the landscaping will be like. I expect a garden-like atmosphere.

Old Posted May 14, 2022, 6:23 PM

The Fairways will continue to grow over time. There are plans for more apartments, and they're continuing to expand the size of the subdivision. Currently there are multiple semi detached homes under construction on the most recent new street. It's a quality development for the Town of Riverview, and it will be interesting to see if Clayton Developments has plans for more, once The Fairways is fully built out.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces