HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:04 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsbrook View Post
I don't recall seeing this one before...must not have checked into this thread during the time this was posted. But what I see in person is in about the same position as the strips in the middle of this. Gives me hope that there will be windows on the left and right as rendered.
I'd rather have the diner, at least it was useful 24/7. But you'll no longer have to walk past the scary diner and parking garage Jason because all it took was tax breaks to move your practice out of center city.

Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 65 Feet View Post
I'd rather have the diner, at least it was useful 24/7. But you'll no longer have to walk past the scary diner and parking garage Jason because all it took was tax breaks to move your practice out of center city.
I loved Little Pete's. Who's Jason?

Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:48 PM
BANNED

Quote:
I loved Little Pete's. Who's Jason?
Justin

Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Justin
Stalker...Putting that aside, I was sad to see Little Pete's demo'd and sadder that there is nowhere nearby that would charge rent they wanted to pay. But given that this is now gone, I'd like the hotel to at least look good.

Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 11:00 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Stalker...Putting that aside
No, just a really good memory.

Old Posted Jul 9, 2019, 11:09 PM

Quote:
No, just a really good memory.
If only it were true. Rather than kinda, sorta true. But let’s get back to talking about buildings.

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 12:40 AM

Quote:
If only it were true. Rather than kinda, sorta true. But let’s get back to talking about buildings.
What... is... happening in this thread?

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 2:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reparcsyks View Post
Beats the hell out of me. I’m just trying to talk about about a hotel.

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 4:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reparcsyks View Post
Someone is being creepy towards jsbrook. For the record, no matter what your differences, there is always a better way than cryptic and provocative language towards someone.

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 4:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capsule F View Post
Someone is being creepy towards jsbrook. For the record, no matter what your differences, there is always a better way than cryptic and provocative language towards someone.
Yeah, I have idea who this person is. Nor do I really care. But he or she has evidently identified me in real life and has seen fit to connect a business decision my firm at large made to this project for indiscernible reasons. I guess based on some beef the poster has with me. Not something the forum should have to sit through.

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 9:59 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I have idea who this person is. Nor do I really care. But he or she has evidently identified me in real life and has seen fit to connect a business decision my firm at large made to this project for indiscernible reasons. I guess based on some beef the poster has with me. Not something the forum should have to sit through.
The guy is clearly a creep, however you brought this on yourself. I told you it was a very bad idea to broadcast to an online forum the exact address of a condo you bought. I suggested you delete your post and your laughed me off.

Well, predictably some nut job followed all the breadcrumbs you carelessly left directing anyone who felt like following them to your identity. For your sake i hope his creepy stalker tendencies are reserved for threatening messages online and he doesn't appear on your doorstep one day.

Old Posted Jul 10, 2019, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertown View Post
The guy is clearly a creep, however you brought this on yourself. I told you it was a very bad idea to broadcast to an online forum the exact address of a condo you bought. I suggested you delete your post and your laughed me off.

Well, predictably some nut job followed all the breadcrumbs you carelessly left directing anyone who felt like following them to your identity. For your sake i hope his creepy stalker tendencies are reserved for threatening messages online and he doesn't appear on your doorstep one day.
Thank you...It would have been better not to have posted that, but there was too much water under the bridge and too many response posts to delete it at the point you suggested. Judging by the pace of construction in this city, we may all die before the condo completes anyway...not for nothing, but rehashing that again in the post you just made probably only makes it worse...good chance it's also not that. This person is probably a member or urbanphl, a facebook group a number of us who post here are active in. Let's get back to the Hyatt Centric!

Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 12:55 PM
Cory Trevor Leahy

Quote:
This person is probably a member or urbanphl, a facebook group a number of us who post here are active in.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought. I've long feared the some of the more delusional whackjobs from that group would spill over into here.

Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaamazarite View Post
I'm glad I'm not the only one who had that thought. I've long feared the some of the more delusional whackjobs from that group would spill over into here.
Amen, I had the same thought as well. People have been posting links to here on there more so recently, so I think that is exactly what occurred.

Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 1:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaamazarite View Post
Yep. Re Jawn's comments on links, I will make sure never to post a link to this site on there...

Old Posted Jul 11, 2019, 8:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allovertown View Post

As if he needed to rely on you as some subject matter expert to the perils of providing personal info on the internet.

Lets be real, you were jealous of his wealth and standing (thats why you reacted so oddly to his post,) and you have a bias against those you perceive as living a certain decadent lifestyle.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2019, 1:40 PM

^ Weird assumption.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2019, 3:09 PM

^Shits been gettin' weird on these threads the past few days!

Old Posted Jul 12, 2019, 9:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsule f View Post
as if he needed to rely on you as some subject matter expert to the perils of providing personal info on the internet.

Lets be real, you were jealous of his wealth and standing (thats why you reacted so oddly to his post,) and you have a bias against those you perceive as living a certain decadent lifestyle.
lmaooo

Old Posted Jul 25, 2019, 4:38 PM

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive