HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Jun 22, 2022, 2:38 AM
Ridin' into the sunset

Oooooooh that Partisans redesign is nice!
"Then each time Fleetwood would be not so much overcome by remorse as bedazzled at having been shown the secret backlands of wealth, and how sooner or later it depended on some act of murder, seldom limited to once."

Against the Day, Thomas Pynchon

Old Posted Jun 22, 2022, 4:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by colemonkee View Post
Oooooooh that Partisans redesign is nice!
Just for fun, here’s PARTISANS' “Glitch Tower”.

From their site: “In an industry where context, client, and fiscal conservatism are often the primary drivers for delivery, PARTISANS proposes the Glitch Tower: a mixed-use high-rise that reinvents possibilities for tower design in the modernist canon.”

Of course I assume this is just a vision exercise but the website says Client: withheld and Location: Toronto (despite the NYC backdrop). The apparent melting of the tower is certainly disconcerting but fascinating.

partisans.com

Old Posted Jun 22, 2022, 8:58 PM

Forma | 308m | 84s | Great Gulf | Gehry Partners l sales

The model of the shorter 73 storey east tower arrives in town (presumably at the sales centre(?).

AlbertC

Screen shot of the 'crinkled' stainless steel cladding (from this Forma video).

enrigue8

Alias | 149.5m | 45s | Madison Group | Teeple Architects l site prep

Site is now fenced off so site prep likely happening soon. This is a favourite of mine, one of Teeple’s best imo.

condovo

UT

Love the sorta black brick deconstruction or feathering on podium.

UT

Also love the random brassy accents on some of the window frames.

UT

Pet Peeve Moment (see Alias height above @ 149.5m): being a skyscraper nerd prone to city planning conspiracy theories... the number of projects like this one that are a metre or less of classic skyscraper benchmarks, 150 metres, 200 metres and of course supertall @ 300 metres... is annoying and confounding.

My inner scraper-nerd is particularly bugged by a couple of 299 metre projects (1 u/c - Concord Sky, and 1 in the pipeline - Sugar Wharf Phase 2)... they (city planning) are doing this on purpose, right?

The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini l u/c

ProjectEnd

ProjectEnd

Yummy terracotta on one of the podiums.

ProjectEnd
Wellington Street streetscaping (north side of the project)

Red Mars

Red Mars

thecharioteer

Pinnacle One Yonge | 312.5m | 95s | Pinnacle | Hariri Pontarini l u/c

SkyTower seems be using a jump-form construction elevator system similar to the *Otis SkyBuild system at The One.

mburrrrr
Holy rebar Batman.

mburrrrr
The One’s *SkyBuild construction elevators:

Benito

Aqualuna at Bayside | 61.87m | 18s | Tridel | 3XN l u/c

Aqualuna starting to rise above grade.

bilked

UT

Sugar Wharf Condominiums (Phase 1) | 231m | 70s | Menkes | a—A l u/c

The two towers as seen from the CIBC Square deck over the rail corridor.

ADRM
Rising behind the cranes of CIBC Square Phase 2.

Johnny Au
View from Scotia Plaza.

GabrielHurl

Canary House | 50.3m | 13s | Dream | BDP Quadrangle l u/c

Another nice addition to the West Don Lands.

bilked

UT

Canary Landing | 89.61m | 26s | Dream | COBE Architects l u/c

bilked

Rascacielo
Rising behind the Lower Don Lands Redevelopment.

Rascacielo

bangkok

T3 Bayside | 42m | 10s | Hines | 3XN l u/c

bilked

bilked

160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG l u/c

Johnny Au

Rising just right of the CN Tower, as seen from Billy Bishop airport.

Rascacielo

ADRM

65 King Street East | 82.9m | 18s | Carttera | WZMH l u/c

Some very painterly reflections of the neighbourhood from the curtainwall of Google’s new Toronto HQ.

mburrrrr

ADRM

Eight Cumberland | 170m | 51s | Great Gulf | a—A l u/c

bilked

St Lawrence Market North | 25.3m | 5s | City of Toronto | Rogers Stirk Harbour l u/c

Getting its roof.

DSC

Peter and Adelaide | 152.39m | 47s | Graywood | BBB l u/c

Always best seen from a distance.

Lachlan Holmes

Regent Park: Daniels on Parliament | 88.25m | 25s | Daniels | superkül l site prep

Looks like another big Regent Park project has started site prep.

UT

bilked

Pacific Residences | 28.3m | 8s | Old Stonehenge | Core Architects l site prep

Nice mid-rise addition to the Junction area.

UT

AlbertC

UT

Grand Central Mimico | ?m | 37s | VANDYK | Kohn l site demolition complete - Phase 1

Site demolition complete and earlier this month Vandyk secured $350million to finance phase 1 of the 55 acre master-planned development next to the Mimico GO Train.

bangkok

The Buckingham (Phase 1)

UT

UT

UT

Cloverdale Mall Redevelopment | 154m | 48s | QuadReal | Giannone Petricone l master plan

Master plan: Institutional, public space, residential and retail in a dozen buildings near Hwy 427 in Etobicoke. Giannone Petricone Associates and landscape architect Janet Rosenberg and Studio.

UT

UT

UT

AGO Global Contemporary l 6s l Selldorf, Diamond Schmitt, Two Row l pre-construction

The design team has been selected for a 55,000-square-foot addition to the Art Gallery of Ontario containing galleries for contemporary art (no images yet of course). Targeting Net Zero Carbon certification.

Can’t figure out where this expansion will go given OCAD’s planned expansion just south-east of the AGO (see below). There’s a small L-shaped surface parking between the AGO and OCAD (Ontario College of Art ;-). Tight squeeze for 2 projects.

OCAD expansion:

UT

Recently installed bronze elephant on a ball called “Couch Monster” by Brian Jungen (the first ever public art commission from the AGO).

AlbertC

North elevation of the AGO designed by Frank Gehry.

Link

Link

Nahid Harbour | ?m | ?s | Nahid Corporation | Option Architects l pre-construction

Large condo project proposed in Oshawa.

carylnate20-76

carylnate20-76

Old Posted Jun 22, 2022, 10:29 PM
Intergalactic Barfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maldive View Post
[B][SIZE="4"]Pet Peeve Moment (see Alias height above @ 149.5m): being a skyscraper nerd prone to city planning conspiracy theories... the number of projects like this one that are a metre or less of classic skyscraper benchmarks, 150 metres, 200 metres and of course supertall @ 300 metres... is annoying and confounding.

My inner scraper-nerd is particularly bugged by a couple of 299 metre projects (1 u/c - Concord Sky, and 1 in the pipeline - Sugar Wharf Phase 2)... they (city planning) are doing this on purpose, right?
There is also the 298 metre Union Centre...

Old Posted Jun 22, 2022, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by koops65 View Post
Yeah I forgot about that one... but I did say "a metre or less" lol.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 7:09 PM

Smile

Quote:
Hi, Koops65. Don't forget that the city actually approved the Union Centre at 300 metres in height for some reason. Even though the developer only requested a height of 298 metres. The city generously tossed in an additional 2 metres when they approved it without being asked for it at all. That strikes me as a different kind of trolling and very funny, lol!

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 7:14 PM

Smile

Quote:
^^^^
Thanks to you both for the props... much appreciated!

Sometimes the silence in the thread is deafening lol (though there's always a pile of views/lurkers ;-).

If a tree falls in the forest... (or a mass timber project reaches grade).

Hi, Maldive. I have posted on UT for a while but never on here until today. I was just lurking, but I love this thread and follow it all the time. When I saw these comments, I just had to sign up so you'd know you have lurker fans, too, lol.

Thanks for all you do!

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 8:56 PM

^ Thanks a bunch Miss J. and welcome to the much-viewed but quiet and peaceful Compilation thread (no trolls at least ;-).

Other than a few Toronto folks who comment, I think the only SSPer who drops in frequently and comments is colemonkee (from L.A.)... which is fine by me because he/she/they obviously have excellent taste, a sharp critical eye and a keen awareness of where the action is (beyond NYC) lol.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 8:57 PM

Mid-town Toronto development model.

steveve

Crazy volume of proposals for Yonge and Steeles (northern edge of the city proper).

steveve

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 9:44 PM

Smile

Quote:
^ Thanks a bunch Miss J. and welcome to the much-viewed but quiet and peaceful Compilation thread (no trolls at least ;-).

Other than a few Toronto folks who comment, I think the only SSPer who drops in frequently and comments is colemonkee (from L.A.)... which is fine by me because he/she/they obviously have excellent taste, a sharp critical eye and a keen awareness of where the action is (beyond NYC) lol.

LOL. Thanks, Maldive. I love seeing all the new pictures and updates. Koops65 does a great job as well. Thanks for welcoming me here.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 10:08 PM

Smile

Quote:

LOL. Thanks, Maldive. I love seeing all the new pictures and updates. Koops65 does a great job as well. Thanks for welcoming me here.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 10:39 PM

Welcome, Miss J. I have taken note of your comments at UT.

I wonder what big proposal will be the next to break ground. I know we have an embarrassment of riches in Toronto with regard to development, but the pessimist in me watches with impatience as years and years elapse between proposal and ground-breaking. There's such a huge backlog of proposals that could be approved, go through sales, and be under construction right now.

Old Posted Jun 24, 2022, 11:52 PM
Intergalactic Barfly

Old Posted Jun 25, 2022, 1:36 PM

Quote:
I guess we can't complain too much about 39 150 metre+ u/c (2 supertalls) lol. As per my earlier rant about Alias @ 149.5m, there's another half dozen u/c just a few metres shy of the 150m benchmark which will obviously impact the skyline as well.

Bearing in mind the SSP drawing database isn't 100% accurate, I had a look around USA cities to see 150 metre+ construction activity:

US cities: 150m+ u/c

NYC has 16 150m u/c (mind you 4 are supertalls incl 270 Park avenue soaring to 423m)

Miami has 6 u/c (tallest is 254.2m)
Austin has 5 u/c (tallest is 258.5)
Chicago has 4 u/c (tallest is 295.4 m - 4.6 metres shy of supertall)
L.A. has 4 u/c (tallest is 231.6m)
Philadelphia has 2 u/c (tallest is 189m)
Houston has 2 u/c (tallest is 224m)

Dallas has 0 u/c (for a very long time)
Seattle has 0 u/c (a couple that are a few metres short of 150m)
San Francisco has 0 u/c

So 39 towers 150m+ u/c (incl. 2 supertalls and 1 more a stupid metre short ;-)... will just have to suffice for now I guess.

Oh wait ... if we include the 150+ in the suburbs (Missie has 7 u/c, Vaughan has 6 u/c)... oh never mind, who needs them.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2022, 1:56 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gresto View Post
Welcome, Miss J. I have taken note of your comments at UT.

I wonder what big proposal will be the next to break ground. I know we have an embarrassment of riches in Toronto with regard to development, but the pessimist in me watches with impatience as years and years elapse between proposal and ground-breaking. There's such a huge backlog of proposals that could be approved, go through sales, and be under construction right now.

Yes, I'm hoping some new projects start soon, too. Compared to other cities, we're ahead and have more u/c projects than any city in North America. But with the high demand, low vacancy rates, and other factors, I hope we can get more projects going soon. I know the costs are going up, and there's inflation. Some people are now thinking our building boom is almost over. I kind of doubt it. Not yet anyway, lol.

Also, we're getting closer to catching the city of Chicago if you include both completed and u/c projects. We have 119 total, and they have 137 right now.

Old Posted Jun 25, 2022, 2:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gresto View Post
While it doesn't guarantee "shovels in the ground" tomorrow ... don't forget the 2 dozen projects I posted last week that have moved from proposal to now "recommended for approval", which is a step in the right direction.

That batch includes a half a dozen at/near/above the 200 metre benchmark including the Union Park supertall @ 303m.

So I'm betting a few more 'scrapers will start in the next couple of years for sure.

As to your original comment "I wonder what big proposal will be the next to break ground" ... even though there's a fair bit of COVID-induced doom and gloom in the office sector (and we already have 2 more bank/office towers u/c)... I still have an inkling that the HPA-designed 11 Bay @ 270 metres will be the next big (Amazon rumour-fuelled?) headline for the city.

11 Bay | 269.45m | 54s | QuadReal | Hariri Pontarini, Daoust Lestage l pre-construction

UT

Old Posted Jun 25, 2022, 3:17 PM

Smile

Quote:
While it doesn't guarantee "shovels in the ground" tomorrow ... don't forget the 2 dozen projects I posted last week that have moved from proposal to now "recommended for approval", which is a step in the right direction.

That batch includes a half a dozen at/near/above the 200 metre benchmark including the Union Park supertall @ 303m.

So I'm betting a few more 'scrapers will start in the next couple of years for sure.

As to your original comment "I wonder what big proposal will be the next to break ground" ... even though there's a fair bit of COVID-induced doom and gloom in the office sector (and we already have 2 more bank/office towers u/c)... I still have an inkling that the HPA-designed 11 Bay @ 270 metres will be the next big (Amazon rumour-fuelled?) headline for the city.

11 Bay | 269.45m | 54s | QuadReal | Hariri Pontarini, Daoust Lestage l pre-construction

UT
I like this tower a lot! It's a very good design and would make a great addition to the skyline. Some cities or people might say that we're spoiled right now and have been for a while. Especially for us skyscraper fans. And we are, lol. But let's hope things keep moving along for a while still.

Old Posted Jun 27, 2022, 8:04 PM

Elektra Condos | 133.5m | 42s | Menkes | Giannone Petricone l pre-construction

One more storey added in the rezoning application. Former home of Filmores strip club (many are lobbying to keep the sign below lol).

AlbertC

UT
Filmores

Link

43 Junction | 119.5m | 35s | Diamond Corp | Core Architects l pre-construction

6 buildings with a condo, office, rental, retail and public space mix (35, 32, 28, 26, 18 and 15 storeys). Since these are designated “employment lands” a new city report wants a minimum of 9300 square metres of office (and bump in affordable residential units) to green light the rezoning/conversion for this mix.

UT

UT

The Well | 174.03m | 46s | RioCan | Hariri Pontarini l u/c

Red Mars

Red Mars

Red Mars

Red Mars

ProjectEnd

Mirvish Village (Honest Ed's Redevelopment) | 85.04m | 26s | Westbank | Henriquez Partners l u/c

Lucky to have Westbank (and Henriquez Partners) behind what could have been an enormous “intrusion” into the exceptionally vibrant (and primarily low rise) community.

The way all the buildings are articulated with different massing and materials, the generous public space to the south, and the way everything meets the street and will be animated by retail, restaurants etc. (in one of the most diverse shopping/eating strips in the city) will make this complicated project a winner imo.

In other hands (like Pemberton, god forbid), this could have been a giant barnacle that would blight this wonderful neighbourhood.

Rascacielo

Johnny Au

Public space on the south side of the property.

UT

Northern Light

UT

The One | 338.3m | 94s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners l u/c

Looks like the base for a mini-crane, which is part of the self-climbing construction elevators' formworks. Parts are being delivered for the SkyBuild construction elevators which grow with the building. Otis is providing four SkyBuild construction elevators, which convert to SkyRise elevators when construction is complete (total of 11 SkyRise elevators in the tower and 8 Gen2 elevators).

Benito

thaivic

Lots of volunteers* showed up to help speed up the construction.

thaivic

*actually Pride spectators risking life and limb for a view ;-).

dodgeram

Queen Central | 106.23m | 34s | Parallax | IBI Group l u/c

Interior prep/demo of the heritage components almost done.

Domenico

UT

Located just east of HPA’s 88 Queen* (*far left in the render below).

UT

88 Queen | 163.05m | 51s | St Thomas Dev | Hariri Pontarini l u/c

One floor to go on the podium before the tower rises.

Domenico
Podium

UT

The 2 north towers u/c @ 27 and 28 storeys are called The Elm and The Ledbury (also designed by HPA).

UT

Domenico

Nobu Residences Toronto | 156.66m x 2 | 45s x 2 | Madison Group | Teeple Architects l u/c

Not getting any bronzie reflections from this angle.

Red Mars

45 Strachan | 131.97m | 39s | BentallGreenOak | Hariri Pontarini l u/c

Taking its time to climb from the depths.

Red Mars

UT

Eight Cumberland | 170m | 51s | Great Gulf | a—A l u/c

Someone has a great view of Yorkville (and a half dozen towers u/c).

BloorMan

Johnny Au

849 Eglinton Ave E l 32s l Mercedes-Benz Midtown l Pemberton l BDP Quadrangle l pre-construction

Residential, office and retail in 32s, 21s and 6s buildings.

Northern Light

Hospital For Sick Children: Patient Support Centre | 99.06m | 22s | Sick Kids | B+H l u/c

Not even a 100 metres but what an impact (must be those girthy twists).

Benito

The Winslow | 34.14m | 9s | Devron Developments | Rafael + Bigauskas l u/c

Upscale condo and rental building on Yonge between Eglinton and Lawrence.

UT

Broadeaves
Precast is trimmed in granite.

Broadeaves

UT

Ottawan

CN Tower construction views from Riseth.

160 Front West (240m) aka TD Bank

Riseth

BTW, cladding is gorgeous… look forward to completion and “magic hour” pics, as the curtainwall on the left side faces west…maybe going to give CIBC’s diamonds a run for the money (well both towers are banks so they don’t have to run for money ;-).

Red Mars

The Well (174m) - centre of photo. BIG’s glass block mountains known as KING Toronto are u/c to the right of The Well.

Riseth

Centre is Nobu (157m x 2), behind Nobu is Theatre District (156m x 2) and far right is 19 Duncan (187m)

Riseth

Old Posted Jun 28, 2022, 5:28 PM

Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | Waterfront Toronto l u/c

Great news today: The Pierre Lassonde Family Foundation has donated $25million to build a public art trail around the new river valley.
And more potential good news - another of the gorgeous new bridges (the Cherry Street North twin) is rumoured to be on its way from Halifax/Dartmouth.

Best of all, a great new bird’s eye view rendering, that captures almost everything in the 300 acre, multi-billion dollar redevelopment: the new river valley, the vision/massing of the Villiers Island community
... and those stunning bridges.

A section of the new river valley now.

UT

From industrial wasteland to (a rendering of) the future. Includes the just announce public art trail (Note: the public art included are obviously placeholders lol ;-). Scroll >>> a bit.

70Challenger

Galleria On The Park | 143.86m | 42s | ELAD Canada | Hariri Pontarini l Phase 1 u/c

A rezoning amendment was filed to increase the gross floor area by 20%.

AlbertC

UT
Different angle.

UT

The Galleria lll flatiron (in site prep/demolition) is the best design of the bunch. 31 storeys from Hariri Pontarini.

UT

UT

Phase 1 & 2 u/c

yyzfa
A couple of weeks ago.

AlbertC

50 Scollard | 147.62m | 41s | Lanterra | Foster + Partners l u/c

fiftyscollard.com

bilked

UT

Note the heritage* buildings on the bottom right.

ADRM
*heritage component sitting on a table with very long legs (from last month).

Northern Light

214 Merton | 119.75m | 35s | KingSett Capital | BDP Quadrangle l pre-construction

I love what I see here, but as innsertnamehere said on the T.O. forum, it’s annoying that BDP Quadrangle sometimes neglects to share a view of the entire tower.

But so far so good and KingSett is chatting with the developer of 185 Balliol Street nearby, about teaming up to create a much-desired park for the neighbourhood.

UT

UT

UT

Forêt | 127.14m | 35s | Canderel | BDP Quadrangle l sales soon

Heights of the two shorter buildings increased by a storey in the new submission (now 35, 33 & 32 storeys). Another nice BDP Quadrangle design for rental, condo and retail - hopefully developer Canderel
won’t VE this to death. Have to wait a while to see what gets built as they are just working on the sales centre.

UT
Sales centre u/c

AlbertC

Bloor & Dufferin | 128.9m | 37s | Hazelview | Turner Fleischer l site demolition

Kind of a gut punch to the potential of this big development when Fitzrovia (and Hazelview) took over and replaced one of the very best architects in the country, Hariri Pontarini Associates (HPA) with one of the worst: Turner Fleischer.

Particularly puzzling since Fitzrovia is working with HPA on the excellent Elm and Ledbury (88 Queen) projects u/c.

The new Turner Fleischer “designs”:

UT

Northern Light
One of the original images from HPA before Fitzrovia took over from Metropia & Capital Developments

UT
Site demolition photo (appropriate since the redesign demo'd the project)

AlbertC

St Lawrence Condos at 158 Front | 91.44m | 26s | Cityzen | a—A l nearing completion

Northern Light

Right centre in the photo. The Pemberton beast ’Time & Space’ is u/c on the left, with 2 towers rising another dozen floors to 26s where the 2 cranes are.

ADRM

1067 Yonge | 16.5m | 4s | Dancap | William Dewson l site shoring

A quirky 4s office addition to the back of the handsome heritage building.

UT

Domenico

Mississauga

10 WEST GO | 80.4m | 22s | 10 West GO GP | Core Architects l pre-construction

A nice little twist (appropriate for twisty Missie).

UT

UT

Oakville

Distrikt Station | 184.8m | 58s | Distrikt Development | BDP Quadrangle l pre-construction

58 storeys in Oakville?! Office, Public Space, Residential, Retail in towers 58, 49 and 44 storeys.

UT

Port Credit

88 Park | 144.66m | 42s | Edenshaw | Core Architects l pre-construction

A few blocks north-west of Lakeshore Road (and the lake) and a block from the Port Credit GO Transit. These are tres big for the nabe (40 & 42 storeys).

Lake Ontario

Lake Ontario

Leslie Slip Lookout Park | CreateTO | Claude Cormier + Associés l site prep

Lots of site prep progress (centre of photo).

Nwalsh

UT

Last edited by Maldive; Jul 4, 2022 at 2:24 PM.

Old Posted Jul 2, 2022, 6:06 PM

Lower Don Lands Redevelopment | ?m | ?s | Waterfront Toronto l u/c

Another gorgeous bridge out of the paint shop in Dartmouth for the Lower Don Lands… it’s already headed down the St. Lawrence Seaway southwest of Montreal and due in Toronto on July 2nd or 3rd. This one is the twin for the first bridge to arrive, the Cherry Street North bridge.

70Challenger

So far 1 twin-span and 3 single-span bridges (different colours but all with a similar design aesthetic) have been fabricated for the massive project. The bridges are bent/formed in Amsterdam, assembled and painted in Darmouth and shipped to T.O.

10 St Mary | 170.95m | 50s | Mattamy Homes | a—A l site prep

This one has been quiet for a while since the mid-1950’s 8 storey building (which will be retained/rehabilitated) was shuttered early in the year, along with a number of other properties that will have their heritage facades retained… it looks like site prep is now underway (with demolition to follow).

Benito

UT

Along with other downtown projects u/c (like 8 Wellesley and Prime), CentreCourt has 2 projects almost next door on Church Street:

1. 252 Church | 166.1m | 52s | CentreCourt | IBI Group l shoring soon

Looks like site shoring will begin soon.

brianyyz

UT

2. 199 Church | 124.5m | 39s | CentreCourt | IBI Group l u/c

Link

AlbertC

The One | 338.3m | 94s | Mizrahi Developments | Foster + Partners l u/c

On the left, a crane section ready for the next crane jump.

thaivic

thaivic

Benito

Maverick | 154.53m | 49s | Empire | IBI Group l u/c

First couple of tower floors… the floorplates on this one look tiny to me (compared to the rendering).

Red Mars

UT

1635 Lawrence West | ?m | 35s l Spotlight Developments l Sweeny & Co l pre-construction

A multi-tower development, aiming to dent the housing crisis by proposing to build four towers of mainly affordable housing (70%) in the city's northwest. The site is presently a dated 3.5-acre strip mall plaza.

4 towers 15 to 35s with a condo and rental mix.

Sweeny & Co

AlbertC

Theatre District Residence & Riu Plaza Hotel | 156.05m x 2 | 49s x 2 | Plaza | BDP Quadrangle l u/c

Plaza isn’t the greatest builder, but I do like the warm mix of red and orange precast brick. When the row of heritage homes are restored, this will be quite welcoming at grade imo.

Red Mars

Red Mars

Red Mars

UT

Thirty Six Zorra Condominiums | 113.68m | 35s | Altree | Graziani + Corazza l u/c

Yet another project with the zigzag balcony design (good cladding could make this work, unlike “Social’s” complete fail). Located a ’spit’ away from the highway.

bangkok

bangkok

The Well - nice night pic.

streetsoftoronto.com

Hamilton
75 James St South l 34s l Fengate l Graziani + Corazza l u/c

Another big project for ‘The Hammer’. Below is excavation progress from last April.

innsertnamehere

AlbertC

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations