HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

About The Ads  This week the ad company used in the forum will be monitoring activity and doing some tests to identify any problems which users may be experiencing. If at any time this week you get pop-ups, redirects, etc. as a result of ads please let us know by sending an email to forum@skyscraperpage.com or post in the ads complaint thread. Thank you for your participation.

Old Posted Aug 16, 2019, 2:47 AM

I'm in my 30s but definitely remember having to actually ask for directions, plan it out in advance, etc - not have any cell phones. I still remember by heart a few land line phone numbers of the parents of some of my best friends even though I haven't called those numbers in over a decade. Hell, I still remember my dad's office phone number by heart somehow

Old Posted Aug 16, 2019, 11:38 AM

Id put it at the old Fisk power station. Restore the industrial early 20th century architecture and keep developing the south branch of the river.

Old Posted Aug 21, 2019, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engineerding View Post
I can’t imagine how slow it was to do business before the internet. It would take a week to set up a group meeting.
Millennials.....

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development