HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:59 PM
Me?!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadandMarket View Post
I mean just look at the success of Schuylkill banks and the trail. You don't need businesses for it to be successful. The path right now is arguably too popular and insanely crowded from the Art Museum to South Street bridge from April-October. There's enough overflow from that success alone to demand a parallel path with stairs up to JFK, Market, Walnut, Chestnut and South bridges. Adding a few cafes and a bar/restaurant would be a no brainer but I don't think it's essential. Cover up 76 with a soundproof wall, add some docks for booze cruises and kayaks while you're at it. It's a minute walk from 30th street station, 5 mins from Penn/Drexel and 10 minutes from UCity's financial core.

This plan was more realistic and better IMO:

I am with you on all counts and this is more of what I would envision if I were in charge.

Old Posted Yesterday, 8:07 PM

That's a beautiful bus terminal over on the right. Let's build that first.

Old Posted Yesterday, 9:25 PM

ELECTION ALERT: Please vote NO on the ballot question tomorrow. It is development related and would give RCOs much more power to block development.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development