HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Nov 22, 2023, 4:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastSideHBG View Post
Heartbreaking about the Broad St. Market and I have so many memories from there. Hopefully it gets rebuilt bigger and better:

https://www.pennlive.com/news/2023/0...wing-fire.html

The oldest continuously operated market house in the United States.
It was horrible to wake up and see this news months ago. Not much progress has been made so far. I have a feeling it's going to be a long process unfortunately.

Old Posted Nov 22, 2023, 4:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EastSideHBG View Post
New Plan: Developer proposes 162 apartments for former Federal Building in Harrisburg

The 196,000-square-foot building would include 146 one-bedroom units, 14 two-bedroom units and two studio units, according to the proposal. The units would range in size from 604 to 1,377 square feet.

The plan also calls for possible first-floor commercial space, as well as amenities such as a fitness center, penthouse lounge, shared office space, a rooftop deck, a shared lobby and a parking deck with around 30 spaces.

https://theburgnews.com/news/new-pla...deral-building
Also, I feel like this is at least the third iteration of this I've seen. I would just love for them to do anything here! Would be great for downtown Harrisburg to have that many apartments in the downtown area.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations