HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 5, 2022, 5:26 AM

The new blurry drawings policy is bad

So a user discovered that the under construction and proposed blurry thing is a new policy ._.

This should be reverted, this is a really bad decission, the porple want to see the drawings, why doing this, we not received any explanation about this, this change was made for watever reason without asking the users if it can be a good idea, and really is dont a good idea

Also i liked this quote from the user Maldive

QUOTE=Maldive;9641313]This is utterly absurd and will destroy one of the most unique things about ssp imo - diagrams that sketch the future of cities (under construction and proposed projects).

What illustrator is only going sketch built projects? "Gee I think I'll spend hours and hours drawing this exciting future skyscraper and then hope my grandchildren get see what I drew."

This will kill the diagram pages (has ruined them already). Ridiculous and insulting to all the illustrators who contributed their work to this website.[/QUOTE]

Also if this dont get fixed i think a lot of illustrators will stop sending drawings for this site, that is bad, we need to make decissions to atract more people, like putting more people to accept drawings (i would like to help with that)

If the managers take more bad decissions this site will die

Edit: this appears when you press "upload drawing"

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams