HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 20, 2017, 1:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chundercracker View Post
Howdy folks... long time lurker on this board since 2010 here. (It's been my goto for information regarding the future of downtown development and has greatly influenced my real estate purchasing decisions).

As an Austinite of over 30 years, a resident of 360 for almost 10 years and a future resident of Austin Proper I can probably offer up some info for curious minds. AMA.
Great choice. I really dig the interior design....really slick. I almost purchased a 360 (unit 2002), but I was supposed to close the week Lehman's went down, so I walked away from my dn payment. Still smarts.

I really hated the finish out of my unit, I actually walked it the day before closing, and just couldn't get over how suburban "builder grade" it was. I woke up the next morning and decided not to buy.

From the renderings, I REALLY like the style of the Proper, probably my favorite (non-custom) condo finish out downtown.

Will the condos have all the amenities of the Hotel? ie....room service, turn down, spa, etc?

Cheers, and welcome.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > Austin