HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development

Old Posted Aug 8, 2020, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doglover99 View Post
They both can exist. The rail and the pretty road. The roads around US cities are usually eye sores anyway, so making one look like a supermodel of roads isn't a bad thing, is it? Roads like this have ruined American towns, but if they are not going away. So might as well give them a big makeover.

Would you rather a perpetual hideous person to look at or the cover of Vogue magazine on the way to work everyday?

The tram can be done at another time under a friendlier mayor/governor.
I'd rather my city have extensive public transit networks instead of $1B McDonald's arches.

Old Posted Aug 9, 2020, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djesus777 View Post
I'd rather my city have extensive public transit networks instead of $1B McDonald's arches.
who's uh... who's gonna tell him about Brightline/Virgin Miami, Metrorail and the Metromover?

Old Posted Aug 9, 2020, 2:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson11 View Post
who's uh... who's gonna tell him about Brightline/Virgin Miami, Metrorail and the Metromover?
I literally live in Miami dingus, but for a major city, this is not sufficient at all. Metromover is trash, so is Metrorail and Brightline does nothing for the urban centre.. so uh... ya know.. more transit is better for a major city... kinda shocking that you don't comprehend that.

Old Posted Aug 19, 2020, 6:54 AM

Very cool video. I-395/SR 836, I-95 project change.

Video Link

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > General Development