HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Mar 5, 2024, 10:54 PM

https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/6935...a-saskatchewan
KDB Investments Inc. Opens Two More Locations in Regina, Saskatchewan
com/ -- Browns Restaurant Group is beyond excited to share the opening of two new franchised units in two weeks, Liberty Kitchen Gardiner Park & Browns Crafthouse Emerald Park. These locations mark the 14th & 15th Restaurants for the KDB Group. In 2011, KDB opened their first Browns Socialhouse in Regina. Fast forward to 2024, the group operates 15 locations across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

Old Posted Mar 8, 2024, 9:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The mayor View Post
https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/6935...a-saskatchewan
KDB Investments Inc. Opens Two More Locations in Regina, Saskatchewan
com/ -- Browns Restaurant Group is beyond excited to share the opening of two new franchised units in two weeks, Liberty Kitchen Gardiner Park & Browns Crafthouse Emerald Park. These locations mark the 14th & 15th Restaurants for the KDB Group. In 2011, KDB opened their first Browns Socialhouse in Regina. Fast forward to 2024, the group operates 15 locations across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
I tried Liberty Kitchen. I was quite pleased. Excellent, fast service, great food and cocktails. The vibe and decor are nice with a huge 4-season patio. I would say mostly Gen Y, Z patrons with a sprinkling of older folks and only one family that I noticed. It should do well. It is a highly visible location next to Kal Tire - former Mr. Greek.

Old Posted Mar 9, 2024, 3:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormer View Post
I tried Liberty Kitchen. I was quite pleased. Excellent, fast service, great food and cocktails. The vibe and decor are nice with a huge 4-season patio. I would say mostly Gen Y, Z patrons with a sprinkling of older folks and only one family that I noticed. It should do well. It is a highly visible location next to Kal Tire - former Mr. Greek.
I think this is the first time I have seen Millennials referred to as Gen Y since 1999!

Old Posted Mar 11, 2024, 5:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festivus View Post
I think this is the first time I have seen Millennials referred to as Gen Y since 1999!
Less Keystrokes LOL

Old Posted Apr 25, 2024, 12:02 AM

Polar Palace is up for sale. Could be the end of line for them.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...725895634166/?

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan