HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Feb 10, 2021, 8:23 PM

Wow, I'm really surprised by the positive response to pictures of this sort of place, assuming you guys aren't being sarcastic. Thank you guys. I actually took some more pictures here and very closeby a few months ago, and there are also some old pictures from 2017. I wasn't planning on posting any of the pictures here but maybe I will make a new thread if you guys are interested. As I said, this is basically my neighbourhood and with COVID I can't really go far and don't really want to get on the bus unless I really have to. I also had a seizure a few weeks ago so I'm not allowed to drive anymore either, so I don't have much choice to stay close to home now.

Old Posted Feb 13, 2021, 3:32 AM
cle/west village/shaolin

^ definitely add more pics here when you can — and most importantly i am so sorry to hear this bad health news — rest and get well soon!

Old Posted Feb 13, 2021, 6:33 PM

Thanks, mrnyc. Honestly, I'm feeling okay, I shouldn't complain. Just sleepy and lacking energy sometimes because of the epilepsy medication. But today I'm feeling more energized, so maybe I can post new thread.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos