HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions

Old Posted Jan 6, 2022, 6:43 PM
The Vomit Bag.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Sep 19, 2022, 2:32 PM
The Vomit Bag.

"If you can convince the lowest white man he's better than the best colored man, he won't notice you're picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he'll empty his pockets for you."-President Lyndon B. Johnson Donald Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man. Am I an Asseau?

Old Posted Oct 7, 2022, 5:25 AM
if I sang out of tune

Old Posted Oct 7, 2022, 1:52 PM
The Vomit Bag.

^KWC may be the grottiest but most fascinating collection of buildings ever.

Old Posted May 17, 2023, 3:56 PM

Old Posted May 17, 2023, 4:07 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Franzén View Post
Wow, this is amazing! What a great find. Thanks so much for sharing! I know what I will be looking at over lunch today.

Old Posted Jun 27, 2023, 6:03 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Old Posted Jun 27, 2023, 10:11 PM

In semi-related other news (related to Kowloon by the fact they’re both MolsonExport “obsessions” ), this made the news here

https://beta.ctvnews.ca/local/calgar...55548.amp.html

Old Posted Aug 3, 2023, 5:42 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Great (new) video on KWC
Video Link

Old Posted Oct 22, 2023, 3:51 PM
The Vomit Bag.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions