HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted Jun 18, 2021, 2:10 PM
cle/west village/shaolin

i like it alot. good infill and nice to get rid of that stubby eyesore old j&r building. its handsome and bigger, yet without being at all bothersome.

Old Posted Jun 18, 2021, 2:15 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
i like it alot. good infill and nice to get rid of that stubby eyesore old j&r building. its handsome and bigger, yet without being at all bothersome.
I agree. The transformation of Park Row has been spectacular.

Old Posted Jun 18, 2021, 3:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMKeynes View Post
I agree. The transformation of Park Row has been spectacular.
I couldn't agree more. It's one of the few "unalloyed" good stories about NY architecture and development over the last 20 years.

So much of NYC development seems to leave the city worse off (e.g., anything happening in the Garment District ... the wiping out of entire blocks of century old buildings in Yorkville ... bland architecture replacing small-lot historic structures in nearly every corner of Midtown ... etc. etc. etc.).

Park Row is just a total win-win-win. Always happy to read updates on this block - unlike the cringe-inducing updates I see in threads about the Garment District, Midtown, etc.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction