HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Aug 10, 2020, 7:54 AM
Skyriser

README: Forum Guidelines

I have had a whale of a time with this place lately.

RECENT POSTS

With respects to recent posts, I do not like bringing out bazookas but my hand was recently forced.

If you antagonize this forum and/or myself while breaking its rules you will be gone.

Fortunately this place should be a bit more peaceful from now on after cleaning it out.

ANTANGONISTIC POSTS

I reserve the right to forward complaints to “abuse” contacts.. ISPs and employers are all fair game. There are also laws against online harassment and circumventing account restrictions. Do not lose your job or your connection by being a dick.

If you are banned, temporarily or otherwise, just stay off. Do not make me bring out artillery if bazookas don’t work.

DIRECT MESSAGING

If you think you’re going to get a word in direct messaging other forumers and I get a complaint, I have no way to verify it and I will forward it to administrators. Those guys are MUCH stricter than I will ever be so just stop and ignore it or please just don’t start.

PLEASE JUST IGNORE WHEN POSSIBLE

AGAIN, if you have a consistent problem with another forumer, just add them to your ignore list. Please ask me for assistance in doing this. If necessary. I could conceivably moderate interpersonal discussions as well because I don’t want people blocking each other.

OFF-TOPIC DISCUSSION

Finally here’s my general policy when it comes to off topic discussions.

I’m fine with them so long is they 1) stay civil and 2) don’t drown out development news.

The last neighborhood discussion fiasco come with a lot of baggage and personal attacks. I didn’t want to move it to another thread because it would’ve included those.

I encourage you to start new threads if there’s something that warrants a discussion beyond what I can conceive of. But what I will not support is personalities vs personalities, and that's why I had to axe what happened with blood on my blade.

ANOTHER FINALLY...

Please direct message me if you have any questions about forum policy. I am completely open to changes.

Last edited by combusean; Aug 10, 2020 at 8:42 AM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest