HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Feb 21, 2018, 9:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheswick View Post
Anyone know if they're closing that location? They're building a branch in the skywalk of the new police building but it looks pretty small. At the same time would be weird to continue operating in the exchange when the police have left.

They still need the main branch on on William as it has parking for the members who would go there on their days off or the ones who don't work out of the main station.

It also has the Vault for the safety deposit boxes which there is no space for in the express branch location.

It's interesting on how things sort of repeat themselves as the Postal Workers credit union was on the west end of the 2nd floor years ago (50+) before they moved on to Garry St behind Cargill Bldg then then eventually merged with Assisbonine CU.

I remember going to that CU with my mother and then us meeting my father in the 2nd floor cafeteria for lunch as his postal route included the 266 Graham post office tower.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan