View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 31, 2023, 9:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mousquet View Post
Why would they call their stuff wings, then? That's the question.
I guess that's because if people knew what it is actually made of, most wouldn't buy it.
So they have to lie. It's called decieving advertising or something. And yes, it has to be illegal.

As for Quebec City, I think some people on here just don't like the fact that they want to remain a French-speaking town.
They want everybody to speak English to them, that they call 'diversity'. One of these days, some will even blame on us for speaking French here in Paris.
This is something wrong, too.

The only reason why there's less immigration in the province of Quebec than elsewhere in Canada is because French is less spoken than basic English and possibly harder to learn, or so they say.
But you won't make me believe that Quebecers are more racist or intolerant than Anglo-Canadians.
That's just not serious.
I don't know where you get the idea that anyone on here cares if QC is french speaking or not.

The Quebec government controls it's immigration and currently has a target of 50,000 a year, which they can change at anytime.
It has nothing to do with language why Quebec has fewer immigration than the other big provinces as they can expand it to 100,000 only francophones if they want..