View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 30, 2020, 7:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus diggus View Post
Why are you participating in the discussion if you don't wish for it to exist?

Trump is nothing but a talking head at this point, he isn't making any decisions and Fauci is leading the charge. My advice to anyone here is stop worrying about what Trump said or what CNN thinks about what Trump said. What Trump said is irrelevant information.

It pains me that people want to turn one of the biggest threats to humanity in generations into a political argument. I'm a registered democrat and consider myself somewhat of a bleeding heart liberal, so I'm not saying this in defense of Trump. I'm saying this because I'm sick of people playing the finger-pointing blame game.

Write Doucey a letter, if he gets enough of them maybe he'll heed your advice and order a shut down. In the mean time look at the big picture, hot spots are popping up in the densest cities (SF, NYC, Chicago, Houston, etc.) and are a product of people not listening to advice. You can't control an entire population, especially in an egocentric financially driven country like this one.
Pretty sure I addressed that in my reply. But as an Internet troll once famously said, "This is the Internet guys. No requirement to read anything you don't want to read." How about you heed your own advice buddy?