View Single Post
Old Posted May 12, 2022, 11:20 PM
你的媽媽

Here's the project breakdown below.

Ideally, given the amount of space this project is taking up, I'd like to see double the units. And given its proximity to the M Ocean View line and possible future Geary/19th Ave Subway, half the parking spaces. However, it's important to keep in mind that the mall itself is being retained and does already have 3400 spaces and the mall itself is not actually going away, so basically we're adding close to 3000 units while adding about 500 additional parking spaces. Still, it'd be nice to minimize the amount of driving needed, although I do understand many who use this mall drive to it from outside the City.

Quote:
The Stonestown Development Project will affect roughly 40.9 acres of privately owned land, including 11 acres covered by the Stonestown Galleria, 3 acres of streets, 26.9 acres of surface parking. An additional three acres of residential use could be incorporated into the project if they can acquire the Authentic Church property, currently occupied by an American Baptist organization located at 3355 19th Avenue, on the eastern edge of the project.

Estimated Use Breakdown:
- Housing: 2,930 dwelling units across 2.8 million square feet
- Vehicle Parking: Up to 3,960 cars across 1.6 million square feet
- Bicycle Parking: 1184, Class I parking for 876 bicycles, Class II parking for 308 bicycles
- Retail: 935,000 square feet (a portion may be for medical facilities)
- Hotel: Up to 200 guest rooms
- Offices: Up to 200,000 square feet (a portion may be for medical facilities)
-Cultural/Institutional/Educational uses: 40,000 square feet
- Open space: Roughly six acres for publicly accessible parks, plazas, and open space.
https://sfyimby.com/2021/12/ppa-publ...francisco.html