View Single Post
Old Posted May 12, 2021, 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackYear View Post
Wow! Not sure if I ever read so much negativity on a project before. This section of town has been a dead hole for about 20 years. And to be real, even if this project gets completed and nothing else in the immediate area gets developed, this particular section of downtown still needs more help.

If I had 10 thumbs on my fingers, I would give this a 10 thumbs up!
I agree, I think we should all be happy, that this is being put in front of the city. Obviously though I think it’s okay for questions as well, everyone has different likes and dislikes, wants etc..

In the end there will be public meetings held and people can voice their opinions there. We also should understand that this is a phased project, it’s not all being built at once, things could change between phase one, two and three. Let’s just be happy that finally the city is seeing some big projects announced. It’s been a long time coming!

I also forgot to mention this isn’t being done by Moncton architects either, it’s done by a company out of Halifax, so this should be different than our typical Spitfire designs look we have been seeing.