View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 5, 2018, 3:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberjet View Post
Any opinions out there on Delta 9 from some SSP investors?? They are an interesting option at this point in time.
I feel like they are a great investment that is being overshadowed by the big players at the moment. They are one of 4 groups allowed to sell retail in Manitoba which is estimated to be around $300-500 million market. They seem to be the furthest ahead of the other 4 players in terms of being prepped to open retail locations. Not to mention they will be supplying to the province. They will essentially be double dipping.

Even if they earn just a quarter of a $300 million dollar market, $75 million dollars represents a decent growth opportunity. They could easily see a 300 million dollar Market Cap with that revenue and with other areas that they are pushing into and deals with Canopy and WestLeaf they could easily see a higher valuation.

I don't know enough about the management to know why the stock has struggled so much more then other players. My only guess is the small player in a small market makes it easily overlooked. I feel the first earnings report after Legalization will be the real catalyst for Delta 9. All companies will balance to prices based on their true value instead of their anticipated value. I am no expert but I feel like they are in the best position of all the companies in Manitoba to succeed. Full Disclosure I am invested in Delta 9 so my opinion is biased.