View Single Post
Old Posted Mar 14, 2021, 8:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbermingham123 View Post
Fuck environmental studies. Fuck. Environmental. Studies.
Um, that's a bit of a too radical speech, though. I'm not exactly aware of or familiar with what you guys are discussing here, but I had to read some studies and articles about the environment over here.

Some worthless, pathetic extremists would just oppose any kind of development out of rage and for their dogma, and I don't really know why. I guess they just want to impoverish society as a whole by blocking development, so they can take over more easily.
Those people are selfish and very uninteresting.

But some other environmentalists are more benevolent and make serious points. Their work and studies are actually credible, backed by a scientific, unbiased work, and they only aim at teaching us how to not mess up the Earth out of greed.
I find it to be the most respectable and generous thing in the world.

In any case, rail development working on nuclear power is the most environmentally-friendly stuff we've had here so far. We've been asking to extreme environmentalists - what better solution would you guys suggest? They show up with their wind turbines, and we're laughing, because their solution is only partial and can't fulfill all our needs.
Besides, wind turbines as they are designed and built today are ugly in landscapes and kill a lot of birds.
They definitely can do better in that matter of energy provided by wind.