View Single Post
Old Posted Jun 12, 2011, 9:47 AM
Twin Towers crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Boy View Post
I wonder what whould have happend if a rich arabic "oilman" came to New York and sayd to the people who is in charge of the city and their future, that I would like to build a skyscraper who will be taller then Burj Dubai who is 828 meters high = 2716 feet tall with 162 floors. What would the city say about that assumption. Just curious.

I saw Burj Dubai last summer and to a building I have never in my life been so impressed.
Do you all know what my first thougt was when I saw that 2716 feet tall skyscraper
I thoughted That what I want to be stand at the ground zero. Just a radical though.
It would really be nice if NY had the world's tallest building again. After all, it held this title for like a century. I would also like to see something supertall at the site of 5WTC. I would hate to see a small building like 7WTC or 4WTC be there
America and New York deserve to have twin towers again! I am boldly resisting the twin towers taboo enforcers - a.k.a. the bullies who harass folks on this forum just because they have different opinions than these bullies do!
Recipe for the best syrup in the world:
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=191318