View Single Post
Old Posted Jul 12, 2006, 12:26 PM

Barcelona. The weather, the food, the night life, the pulse, the lifestyle. I want to live here!

Rome. A populated museum. I chose between Rome and Athens, but Rome wins for its better food, wine, coffe and ice cream. And despite its heavy traffic it's a relaxed city.

Berlin. Interesting modern history, liberal, vibrant and cosmopolitan. Will go there again in two weeks.

London. You never get tired of this city. It may rain all the time and have a somwhat grey feeling to it, but I will always want to get back here by some reason.

And, dare I say Stockholm? I've lived here for 12 years and I cannot help falling in love with it every spring when the city wakes up from its winter sleep. The water, the hills, the buildings, the parks, the international food, the arhipelago. Have a drink at Gerda at Norr Mälarstrand one of those warm summer nights when the sun refuses to go down, and you know what I mean...

In some way I liked most of the cities I've been to, but these are closest to top five: Vienna, Bern, Prague, Paris, Madrid, Gothenburg, Dubrovnik, Athens, Nice.