View Single Post
Old Posted Dec 28, 2021, 3:18 PM
The City

A doctor who works next to me just tested positive for COVID. She and her fully vaccinated and boosted family had a long planned trip to Costa Rica planned. Now she will have to cancel it.

Despite vaccination, boosting, and having mild symptoms. She is really disappointed.

All of this for no good reason, thanks to the knuckleheads at the CDC. Long lines of healthy, vaccinated people testing. One of the dumbest, most worthless things I have witnessed in my life time.

This is not necessary. This is a choice being made, by people who have no sense.

A cardiologist next to me and I were discussing this, and she totally agrees. She has planned an international trip and has to leave in 10 days, and now SHE is worried that she won't be able to go on her own trip because of the positive COVID test. Once again, she is not worried about she or her family becoming sick. She is worried about the unnecessary bureaucratic overreaction and excess testing that will impact her life.

I'm not traveling internationally until our society has regained its collective sense.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4W...lUKB1w8ED5bV2Q