View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 19, 2021, 1:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzg View Post
The building is gorgeous but IMO they went way overboard with the interior finishes. They're extremely high end, but there also very unique and of a certain style (lots of bright blue tile, "arty" design) that I think would not be everyone's taste... and when you're starting at $500,000 for a brand new condo with finishings you don't like. Tough pill to swallow.

Also I think in general they just went so high end with the finishings they mis-read the market.
Glass House has lesser finishes, exposed ducts, concrete and cheaper appliances. Sales probably moved faster because they attracted investors that rent out short term Airbnb and long-term. 390 does not allow Airbnbs, which live in owners appreciate not having to deal with transient parties all the time. 390 seems to be all live-in owners except for the 6 and 7th floor leases. 6 to 17 floor with 6 units per floor. The two small 2br units per floor I believe start at $350,000 and climb with higher floors. That's reasonable,, they're only about 700sq. The prices start to climb fast for larger units. From 18 to 22 only 4 units per floor. The top selling unit is 06 facing south east 816sq. All units come with parking.