View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 3, 2020, 1:20 PM

Just a couple more brief comments on the Wasatch Front CSA. First, I'm not sure how many national/international forum members actually frequent these local forums. For many City/MSA/CSA forumers the preferred daily conversation on developments occurs over on the SkyscaperPage Forum under the heading of the Compilation Thread. If your not acquainted with the development going on in the greater Salt Lake City CSA, and you would like a quick speed course then go to the Compilation Thread under Salt Lake City and surf the last 10 or 20 pages. That will give you a quicker feel for the actual hyper-growth and connectivity of the CSA.

Another quick note: It would be understandable to question the actual compactness of some of these CSA numbers that are often thrown out. For example, there are a few CSA's which I'm quite on the ground familiar with. I have to laugh when they are wrapping a CSA together that not only is not connected via mass-transit, but has vast stretches of uninhabited miles of flat land territory with no topographical barriers between communities. Out of sheer necessity, Salt Lake's CSA is compelled to compactness and ever-increasing density. From north to south and even its eastern flanks linked by canyons are surrounded by large mountain walls and lake shoreline.