View Single Post
Old Posted Oct 29, 2021, 3:05 PM
The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnyc View Post
yes i did and now you see the difference between the fact that instruction, which is the educators job, was not interrupted at all, or hardly at all. sorry about your kid sitting needs, but that isnt in their job description. and do you also really need reminded it wasn't just schools, that lots of buildings and businesses were closed, including day care naturally? why should front line lives have been needlessly jeopardized? safety should and did come first. one would think you would be glad your kids had their teachers to come back to.
Bullshit.

As a taxpayer, it’s the job of the school to watch our kids, feed them, provide them a safe space for part of the day, AND to friggin educate them.

Period.

And guess what, most parents agree with me. This is why the amount of outrage built up over time, even in the most Left-leaning areas of the country where unions have more sway, and the unions realized that the overwhelming frustration of the parents over remote learning was too much of a tidal wave for them to even try to fight a battle over. They knew they would lose so they didn’t bother.

The overwhelming consensus of parents won. Kids belong in school, and it’s the duty of schools to house our children for part of the day.

Your butt-hurt feelings and the feelings of teachers over this are irrelevant. Policy is dictated by the consensus of the taxpayer. Sorry dude, might as well get over it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4W...lUKB1w8ED5bV2Q