View Single Post
Old Posted Nov 2, 2021, 1:12 AM
America's Hometown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sopas ej View Post
My partner has been WFH for the past nearly year and a half and he is SICK. OF. IT. He's told me recently that he's thinking of possibly going into the office a few days a week, as some of his co-workers have started to do last month...

He's told me that he looks forward to me coming home and us going out to dinner during the week---we've been doing it really often the past several months, and I don't blame him for not wanting to just stay home all day, work, and then staying home the rest of the evening so that we cook dinner, and then going out for a walk in our same damn neighborhood hehe.
I hated it too. We have been back in our office officially since last spring, bit people still WFH willy nilly. We are socially distanced in our desks because there was plenty of oppen office space due to downsizing before the pandemic. So...some days i can be almost by myself in my section of the building. I just hated WFH everyday. Once in a while is fine but being stuck at home and not having in person socialization sucked.