View Single Post
Old Posted Apr 13, 2021, 10:08 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
great video. Most city flags fail miserably by the standards of quality described in that video.
Glad you liked that video. That video inspired Pocatello

To Fix their city flag removing it from the worst city flag in
North America

Video Link

You might find this interesting too.

Video Link

You might find this interesting too.

Video Link

It was also designed to increase the stars in the future with other great civic achievements.

I honestly believe if Chicago had the Summer Olympics instead of Rio there would be a 5th star later added. Look at my profile photo. This was when Obama was POTUS and personally advocated for it the international Olympic heads and committees could be bought off in scandals affairs'

I'm not saying a Summer Chicago Olympics would be the be all end all..... Or the most important nor the most impressive. But Sydney took the world stage with their Olympic games without a doubt. It was a free summer of a billion dollar add Champaign That they are still using and winning today weather or not the games to the city or country cost more initially than it took in.

But Daley and the corporate heads could not change the vote even though Obama advocating for it. Unfortunately the chance for a Chicago summer Olympics is outside my lifespan and may never happen. But we were really close. I know this to be real and true.

https://robbiebob.wordpress.com/2012...chicagos-flag/

As you may recall, Chicago did not win the bid to host the 2016 Olympics. If it had, officials in the Office of the City Flag Design would have considered adding a fifth red star to the iconic Chicago flag to commemorate the event. The new flag would have resembled the flag below

Last edited by bnk; Apr 13, 2021 at 10:52 PM.